The photo above will be used temporarily until i get my new, lovely and (if i might add) fantastic blog photo put up. So yes, please do not be alarmed by the changes made. We will all definitely miss that weirdly adorable kitty but it IS time for a change yes?

Monday, March 1, 2010

Little secrets

Not the kindof of mood i'm feeling now. BUT I THINK IT SUITS THE POST CAUSE I'M REALLY HAPPY and feeling somewhat, gayyy.
Gay is happy right!
And i want to uplift the mood.

*

*

*

DippityDoodaaa.


Here i go with the lists.

These are the things that have officially made my day better, (with random commentary). Or rather, the things that made my weekend very loveleh'. Or to be more specific, the "saving grace" to the weekend which i thought would be very dreary.
  1. The glee soundtrack. (I listen to it, like. every night. And it's BEAUTIFUL-JUSTSOBEAUTIFUL songs are so uplifting and perfect. Why do i sound like a fan girl. Why must i crush on finn. Why do i love Glee. Why do i emphasise on the love factor too much. I dont know. I just dont.)
  2. Mint chocolates. (Ahhh, no comment on that.)
  3. Socaliazing with people on Saturday!.... (Dinner at someone's place you see.)
  4. And not even budging a foot out of my house on Sunday. (SEE, it counter balances!)
  5. Uhmm, maisy. the show about the mouse. i watched one episode, and then i began to laugh and cry because i started to think about my childhood, and how much i wanted it back.
  6. Books.
  7. TV. (HAHAH. I think we all know how much i rely on tv)
  8. COOL HIPPY HEADBANDS. (i wear them now)
  9. The thought of shopping and camwhoring with people. :D

The downside of my weekend was art class. Because my teacher got pissed with me. Only because of something that involves measurements and not drawing my centre line properly. We drew a wine bottle. IT'S NOT THAT EASY.

Oh gosh, school's such a whirlwind.

I have threee tests tomorrow.

Tuesday might become the new hell day.

I'm so lethargicc. And i want to sleep and watch shane dawson. But i have some stupid history assignment and revision to do sooo, that means i cant.

Have a good week poppits.

xxxxx

No comments: