The photo above will be used temporarily until i get my new, lovely and (if i might add) fantastic blog photo put up. So yes, please do not be alarmed by the changes made. We will all definitely miss that weirdly adorable kitty but it IS time for a change yes?

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Lists

Hello lovelies;


I feel like compiling lists today.


I think the lists will sum up my day. Or my feelings, or whatever.


Okay, lets begin.



5 reasons why i'm anticipating tomorrow.




  1. KL, tomorrow!
  2. Not going to school tomorrow!
  3. Shangrila-ing! Tomorrow!

  4. Actually something to be happy about, tomorrow!


  5. Food. O: Shangrila style. TOMORROW.



5 reasons why i dont mind school these days.




(or like, why i've been enjoying school)






  1. 5 blocks of english on tuesdays.


  2. ______ has caught a disease and there is a 44.5% chance of her dying!

  3. Humor in chinese class.

  4. Alot of inappropiate laughter.
  5. Too much fun.

The reasons why i hate math.

  1. The textbooks are the HEAVIEST.
  2. Algebra has its own set of laws.
  3. It genuinely makes your brain hurt.
  4. You cant drop math like geography.
  5. Requires too much practice.

5 movies to watch!

  1. Alice in wonderland! O: (need to make a bee line to get that in KL)
  2. The lovely bones.
  3. Precious.
  4. The blind side.
  5. 500 days of summer.

5 things i need to stop doing.

  1. I need to stop judging _____
  2. I need to learn how to accept compliments instead of squirming.
  3. I need to look forward to KL like i usually do. Just that this time, i dont feel that excitement.
  4. I need to stop thinking about things.
  5. I need to stop procrastinating.

i'm going to KL TOMORROW. I'll go shopping and i'll return with plenty of beautiful, lovely, cloth items. :)

With the occasional book i think. :p

Anyhoo, school was fun because of the english readers theatre research in the computer lab. It was hellaa epic. I wish Tifany was back. Math class is pretty much worthless without her.

I LOVE AND APPRECIATE MY FRIENDS.

i just do.

The good ones that is.

Definitely NOT you.

I somehow wish that i could go to school tomorrow. one day absent could completely change my social status. :p

Blah.

KL TOMORROW LAUREN.

It's kl.

okay.

bye for now.

xxxx

No comments: