The photo above will be used temporarily until i get my new, lovely and (if i might add) fantastic blog photo put up. So yes, please do not be alarmed by the changes made. We will all definitely miss that weirdly adorable kitty but it IS time for a change yes?

Friday, April 9, 2010

My new found obession.

Sorry it's been a while!


I dont wish to see you waste you're time reading about my dreary and (probably) emotional/weird daily happenings.

So i want to enlighten you with some vampire goodnesss.
Like foe' real. I dont think this will disappoint you at all.


I have started to watch this show, called ze' vampire diaries.
Oh gosh, this is a new addiction so i usually get all bonkers and lovedrunk.

*cough*
So. After watching 9 episodes of (what appears to be) the hottest show evar.
I have concluded that:

  1. Edward cullen is measly little ferret compared to stefan salvatore.
  2. Bella is meh in comparasion to miss elena gilbert.
  3. Twilight is one big epic fail compared to the vampire diaries (the new favourite!)
  4. Stephanie Meyer is a big old lump who sucked the blood out of pure literature.
  5. L.G smith has creativity and created two of the hottest vampires around.
  6. Damon salvatore is an eternal stud.

Hmm, okay, i'm pretty sure none of you guys understood anything i just wrote.

Though it's okay really! I think my obsession (at this momment) is pretty strong. Like if the show was a person, i wont be able to let go of it.

Need to embrace the vampires. Really.

Anyway, i think this calls for photo time!

Hmm, i have developed a veryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryveryvery big fangirl crush on paul wesly who plays stefan salvatore in the show. Though, i very much do like Damon, Who is the veryyy gorgeous, Ian somerhalder.

wootwooooot.

A PHOTOROLL WILL PROCEED. NOW.
*claps*

oiyvei. :(
how beautiful.

This is my boyfriend, Paul wesly.



I'd actually prefer him to play edward instead of *snarl* rob.
AWFELJLEGJ;DFFDFJLDGVJ.


I'd give anything to be her. ):

The very beautiful Paul wesly, Nina Dobrev and Ian somerhalder.



zohhhmygoodness.







I suppose that is enough for now.

Smex.
_
Anyways, do note that i will be changing my url in due time. and the layout and shit.
it's the exam period now, so i doubt i'd have any time.
I'd be able to squeeze in justtttt an hour of my day for ze' vampire diaries ofcourse.
HAHAH.
bye for now.
xxxx

No comments: