So it's been a while since i've blogged. Alot has happened and what not. For one thing, I'M BACK FROM KL. And i came back like ages ago. But it was crazyfunn.
School's been bearable, i guess. I have friends who are wild, animal crazy. HAHAH.
I also have this urge to catch up with my other friends too, but i hardly seem them in school. Which makes me feel sad. ):
-
HAHAH. The long awaited Macs have arrived. SO the chindian (kevina) can come over and camwhore. It like amuses me how we live so near eachother yet we dont even visit eachother often. let's cultivate that habit of doing that KEVIN-A.
Anyways, other than all of this, i have nothing much to say. The weather's been crappy and it cant make up it's mind. Idontknow what's it's deal, but sometimes when it gets really humid and when i feel as sticky as an already sucked on lolly, i feel like screaming to the sky. Or clouds. whatever. Anything associated to this bad weather makes me mad.
Other than that, i'm as good as rain. :) I need to lay off this vampire crap.
I managed to resist the vampire diaries for a whole day! Like yesterday i didnt even watch any clips from the very reliable youtube useraccount who gives me anythinggggg associated with the vampire diaries. superawesometruth.
I've also come up with a theory that if i lay off with the vampire diaries for a while, i'd crave and want to watch it more. So when i finally get back to watching it after the exams, i'd feel more satisfied instead of well, bored i guess.
I shall never let this addiction get the better of me. Vampires ftw!
Not that it's completely corrupted my mind. I still love shows such as,
- Pysch.
- Glee (Phssssst)
- Survivor (:P)
- And ofcourse, my nickalodeon crap.
Need to get back to watching these shows after the exams.
-
Hmmm, so here. Corey and I practiced MAC-CAMWHORING at marissa's place.
Please scream/marvel/coo/laugh at the photos while you can.
TOO MUCH X-RAY-NESS.
.
-
-
-
-
-
Anyway, moving on to other completely pointless topics.
Here are my very smexy vampires. :)
I doubt you've never heard of them?
-
So as much as i'd like to say i edited this, i shall admit that i didnt.
Found this on weheartit. :)
Kudo's to dan for introducing the site to me. i found the most gorgeous photos of my vampires there.
So as much as i'd like to say i edited this, i shall admit that i didnt.
Found this on weheartit. :)Kudo's to dan for introducing the site to me. i found the most gorgeous photos of my vampires there.
mhm, i shall go stick my head into my history books now.
It's time to study social systems!
Yayy!
(Note that i'm a professional in sarcasm)
Bye for now lovelies.
Bye for now lovelies.
xxxxxxx


No comments:
Post a Comment