The photo above will be used temporarily until i get my new, lovely and (if i might add) fantastic blog photo put up. So yes, please do not be alarmed by the changes made. We will all definitely miss that weirdly adorable kitty but it IS time for a change yes?

Friday, March 26, 2010

i saw you curse at the wind.

Hey guyyyyyys.

It's officially past earth hour, so, ola LIGHTS, you can be switched on again bitches!
I've endured a longggg 3600 seconds without you, sitting at a dreary table with one miserable candle. Candle's have a lovely scent butttttt,
I'm just a really big fan of lights. Pretty lights especially.

hmm, i really hope all of you guys participated in earth hour. I mean, it's about the awareness right?

So i truly hope you mongrels sacrificed 1 measly hour of your time to saveee mother earth. I'm sorry, just feeling really eco friendly cause marissa just gave me a pep talk on how important earth hour turned out to be.

anyways,
i suppose i'd better give you guys an update.
My amazinggg, lovely, beautiful cousin, nicole is in singapore this very moment.

Well, nicole and her friend, Lonneke (pronounced as Lonica) Who's here for a visit too.
Lonneke's dutch and she's soo lovely and prettyy.

This is Lonneke's background i know of at the moment:


  1. she's dutch.
  2. She went to do volunteer work with Nicole in Nepal.
  3. She's honestly, very prettyy.

And i'm sure i'll get to know more about her in the next 3 days or so.

Anyway, so a brief summary on what i did today will proceed. :)

Nicole, Lonneke, Corey and I went to the glorious ION ORCHARD to some hardcore *cough* woman shopping.

I can now say that i fully know all the directions in Ion orchard. Since we were buzzing all over the place looking for shops.

GOSH, i cant even name all the shops we went to.

hmm, though now you know that we were basically browsing, buying, looking, trying on simply, clothes or shoes.

Thank you Pull and bear, Zara, Top shop (just to name a few) for having the most gorgeous of the gorgeous clothes evarrr.

I'll visit you guys more often, just for my pleasure. I'll be spending alottt of money on your items though.

Anyways, went to food republic for lunch. Chatted and stuff.

Continued the shopping pilgrimige.

Hahah.

We were literally undergroud for like 4 hours at most.

Not that longgg for a pilgrimige, but still. :)

Then, mid way through the shopping, i got a call from daddy concerning all the crap about meeting him outside Wheelock so i could go to art class.

Art class was a bore. Watercolours today. it was a big, sloshy mess.

Got cut out of the shopping experience. ):

They went for coffee and then went to several other places. :/

Anyways, thats all i can remeber because alot has been in mind my since art class.

SO DINNER AND SUCH HAVE BEEN ERASED OFF MY MIND,

except for earth hour.

Zooohmygoodness, i had such a productive day, first time in a while actually.

-

time for that random photo segment.

Hmm, so if you may not know.
This beautiful woman is nicole.
nicole DANIEL, to be more specific.
Keep on getting mixed up with the LIM.
Too many nicoles in my life at this point.

Goodness, this was ages ago.
I had to use this one, because i dont have any other photos of Nicole in my PC. The ones taken with the dslr are in daddy's :/
Nicole has changed in appearance.
For one thing, she has highlights.
BAHAHA.



MALISSA, COREY AND I.
fooling around with the mac.





The expression on my face when i saw that roach in the bathroom.


I'm tired. tomorrow i'll be going to the fish spaa and The Night Safari.
Pretty jammed pack for a sunday huh? :)
I love the world.
ttfn.
Bye for now lovelies.
;
xxxxxx

No comments: