The photo above will be used temporarily until i get my new, lovely and (if i might add) fantastic blog photo put up. So yes, please do not be alarmed by the changes made. We will all definitely miss that weirdly adorable kitty but it IS time for a change yes?

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

When camwhoring with ethan gets out of hand.

*I havent been blogging, and i apologize, but i assure you. With this post, you'll be wondering why i even took up blogging with my weird sense and camwhoring skills*
-
.
.

Pertaining to the title, i'll give you some of the worst camwhore photos ever.


EVER.
Hahah. I dont disappoint.


You know, i sometimes question my camwhore habits,
like why?
  • Do i camwhore when i'm affirmative i look like crap in that hairdo?







-


And whyy do i continue without knowing?


-
;
Why do i attempt the shane dawson snooki face?
HAHAHA.
Constipated expression testt: PASS FOR SURE.
Ethann, oh ethan. Dont look up to me.



DEAR GOD,
ahhh, hmm.
I actually dont have anything against this photo.



Hmm, whyyy, do i camwhore when my fringe is so stringy?




GOODNESSS. WHYY.





I've made ethan weep with my looks. ;D







Pretty decent lah.






hmm,
your wondering why i only camwhore in cars right?
i have no answer to that, lovee.










REASONABLY HOT.







;
.




stringy fringe.



bombardaa.

_
_
_
_

Okay, i want to be frank here,
I LOOK WAYY TERRIBLE IN THE NEXT PHOTO.
So scroll down and then start to ogle okay?



.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
;
-
-
-
-
-




TADAA.
i KNOW i'm hot, guys.






-




<3






-

My smile looks kindof animated here.
Maybe it's cos you cant see my teeth.
wicked cool yo.




-

-
ETHAN'S FACE=score.
Stupid squid lip brother.






-
wickity wack,



tippity tapp.



NOW THAT, was a fun ugly, atrocious, camwhore photo viewing experience wasnt it?

Hmm. I couldnt agree more.

Anyway, to pretty much sum things up. i want to apologize for being a unloyal blogger, i clearly promised i'd blog again from THE LAST post, which seemed to be ages ago. BAH. Clearly, i have no sense and break promises. Phsst, not like i have readers anyway right?

Anyway, today would be the 4th day into the holidays, and i actually only have like 3 solid days left. idont knowww. I need to sleep. i havent been sleeping, i've been living on alot of TV and sarah dessen. ): TV includes american idol, disney crap and such.

DAMN. I need to work harder. like for the past few days or so, i havent been doing much of anything. I need to learn to stop procrastinating, it's eating me alivee.

HMmm, so today, went out with daddy. normal stuff and all, went and collasped into a chair in the library and read for like 2 solid hours, went to get sushi for lunch, shopped. Ran errands and stuff. It was a nice day. (:

damn i need to go out, need to get out of the hole i'm living in.

What you guys up to?

you bitches be trollin' if your doing something funn.

i'm tired, i need h2o. HOLIDAY. ENDING. ARGHH.

bye for now.

xxxxx

No comments: