The photo above will be used temporarily until i get my new, lovely and (if i might add) fantastic blog photo put up. So yes, please do not be alarmed by the changes made. We will all definitely miss that weirdly adorable kitty but it IS time for a change yes?

Friday, March 5, 2010

On the floor on tokio.

*

*

*

IT ARE A FRIDAY. Friday's mean posts.



Because i dont want to type out EVERYSINGLEITTYBITTY thing that happened in school today. I'll tell you what made my day better because i know positives are better than negatives and that you only want to read the good stuff.




  1. YOU are getting discriminated and every body's beginning to hate you. Infact, you BOTH. Finally.

  2. Rebuilding friendships and empowering them. :)

  3. More glee fans in the class! Like. really.

  4. Seriously fessing over glee with tifany and sarah.

  5. slapping butts with sarah!

  6. Acing the dance assesment.

  7. working out to cheapo, stripper work out tapes with Jayne. xD

  8. Singing "theres a gay in the city" with people.

  9. Getting to know/understand/ love math. (I SAID GETTING)

  10. Fangirling over the jonas brothers with Nicole.

  11. Actually, i think i was singing with nicole. Ahhh, i dont bother. (NICOLE, YOU HAVE BEEN MENTIONED IN TWO POINTS)

  12. Getting to talk to ARIELLE, (my lovaa') today.

  13. Koi with GRACEEE. :D

I love fridays.


I'll end the post with some photos.

-

OWLS. OWLS HAVE BIG EYES AND DONT NEED NOBODY.

I like owls, after watching one third of harry potter last night, i got the whole night to think of owls. I saw an owl necklace at diva the other day, and i want itt. It's weirdly pretty.




WAHAHAHA.

THERE GOES THE PHOTO THAT MADE ME LOSE 20% OF MY CONFIDENCE.


I do like ugly dolls.











I'm going to Akashi tonight.


I WANT MY SASHIMI BITCH.


Okay.
goodbye for now i guess.
I hate justin bieber. He's fake and gay.
Ray william johnson ftw!

xxxxxx

No comments: