The photo above will be used temporarily until i get my new, lovely and (if i might add) fantastic blog photo put up. So yes, please do not be alarmed by the changes made. We will all definitely miss that weirdly adorable kitty but it IS time for a change yes?

Friday, February 26, 2010

It blew us to smithereens.

-
School was semi brilliant, semi tense, semi stupid and anything from there.
SCHOOL'S SO RIDICULOUS. (In a good way though.)

I had a math test today. It was okayish. :/ i'm not top in math, and because ms. jey doesnt tell me that. I've completely lost my confidence. :D THOUGH I THINK I ACED IT. Is that reverse psychology? HAHAHAH.
ALSO.
I skipped the PSL session because Check Spellingi know that i'll be able to do something productive within 3 hours. -.-
It's not worth my time. MAN, i went home, read my book, took a nap and watched "sushi pack", "flapjack" AND "CHOWDER".
(Note that all the shows are on cartoon network, but they are mindboggingly educational)

HAHAHA.

I also squeezed in time for a chat with severus!
YAYNESS.

HMM, so because i'm bored and friday afternoons/early evenings ARE NOT MEANT FOR HOMEWORK.

I'll give you photos.
I love the photos i have, you know you love em' too!


.
.
.
.
.

I honestly reallyy relate to this photo. ;) Tooo well.





TIME FOR LETTERS.

DONT FEEL LIKE CALLING YOU GUYS. So best that i blog about it.

Maybe i'll blog about it, and THEN CALL YOU GUYS. For the fun of it. :)


This is my best friend, Alessandra Aquilla Panizza.

Dearest alessandra, i'm terribly sorry i cant make it for the Jazz Concert. I'm also very sorry i havent been visiting my godchild, Skye lately. I'm sorry i didnt update you on cat food therapyyy. I'VE MISSED YOU FRIEND. I havent seen you around lately. I'm going to call you and possibly irritate you, but that shows how much i love you. ;D



Dear Kevina Jayaravin.

I totally forgot about your wedding! Cause i had the stupid math test. BUT I'M CONFUSED CAUSE I THOUGHT YOU HAD A MATH TEST TOO. And to think that Ms. Jey would come between you and your partner. xD

I wanna come over for a swimm. And i want to go shopping. Or something.
Anyways, i couldnt find you after school. SO LIKE. I DIDNT TAKE THE TRAIN WITH YOU.
Blahhh. Why is it that i cant find you in school.
you owe me. big time. xD



(By the way, the poor girl in her clutches is YOU NICOLE)


Dear Nicole Lim and Tifany Lie.

Even though i get busted when i get distracted by either one of you, it's still kindofcoool. :D
CAUSE I'M REBILIOUS. I want to tell the word that i am. *coughcough*
Hahaha. I have nothing much to say.
Nicole. Glee is the most epic of the epic. I dont need to eleborate any more. No words will explain the amount of love i feel for the show. xD

AND TIFANY. (Also known as cok wee)
YOU. ARE. A WALKING TRAVESTY.
I lovee you.
look at this photo once, and then look at it again.
AND THEN REALISE THAT MY PHOTOGRAPHY SKILLS ARE OVERPOWERING.

So prettyy.



I have been so bubly' and happy. And i've lost count of the amount of times i laughed today. (:

I have gone through a completely unnecessary, sad and useless phase of regret and stupidity. (NOTE THAT I DIDNT SHED ANY TEARS, i just like. thought through alot of things)

And NOW I'VE COME TO REALISE that,

  1. I am happier.
  2. I can maintain better friendships with people.
  3. I will not be living under a shadow no longer.
  4. I've wasted a hell lot of time. (And to be more specific, it's been a year or so)

I feel like eating something.

Goodbye earthlings, aliens, cats, dogs and any living creature on this planet.
(I'm so happy i want to include all of you.)

xxxxxxxxx

No comments: