So the past few days of school have been kindof crap. It's been indirectly mentioned in the previous post. :(
And the reasons contributing to all of this have been put into a list.
- YOU have honestly pushed the limit. By ignoring me and somehow managing to push me away from the people i hang out with.
- Feeling ostracized.
- Work's getting waaay out of line.
- Too much math.
- NOT ENOUGH ENGLISH.
- No class togetherness? (Idk, it's just an assumption)
- Class treasurer duties are wayyy to complicated.
- Too caught up in everything.
- Missing KL tooo much.
- Feeling replaced.
If the expression on your face was either
THIS
O:
THIS
>:O
THIS
:`O
OR THIS
>:)
Would either mean that your shocked, partially annoyed and sad or that your the ASSISTANT treasurer and your feeling super pumped. Well. No. I'm not dropping the post. Just that it's alot of responsibility and pressure.
Regardless of all of this, i'm still managing fine. Faking a smile, a laugh or anything isnt that hard. It's a really emotional and complicated list. And you'll find it hard to work through it, to fully get the picture. At the position where i am now, i feel lonely and stressed.
It sucks really.
I miss staying up till 3 am watching glee with mae and li. I miss my cny holiday. i want it back! ):
I'm pretty sure glee was one of the highlights of cny. :D Call me lame, but that's how it goes!
Hmmm, dont let this emotional post get to you. I hope i havent ruined the mood.
Enjoy the sun and bask in the glory, while i sit here, studying for tests.
Hmm, au revour.
Kiss me goodbye,
i'm defying gravity,
And you wont bring me down.
No comments:
Post a Comment