The photo above will be used temporarily until i get my new, lovely and (if i might add) fantastic blog photo put up. So yes, please do not be alarmed by the changes made. We will all definitely miss that weirdly adorable kitty but it IS time for a change yes?

Thursday, February 25, 2010

You might as well jump.

.
.
.
My life would be very bland without school. I've just come to realise that. ;) So i appreciate all these dramatic, chaotic, stupid life situations i get to experience. ACTUALLY, they're not life situations. They are problems, and with problems you get jealousy, regret and fearrr.

but sometimes it helps me get through things!
Hahhaa. I laughed ALOT today. Not that i dont laugh alot, i'm a bubly person in general. BUT SERIOUSLY. I thank these people, cause i laughed alot from what they did/said today.




  1. Jayne.
  2. Sarah Marieeee.
  3. Tifany.
  4. And nicole! (Techically! THOUGH YOU DIDNT COME TO SCHOOL TODAY.)

Thanks you guyyss. <3>

- Hmm, tests todayyy> ENGLISH INFORMAL LETTER TEST.

I didnt make a big deal out of it. I didnt go all cocobananas for it. IN FACT I BARELY STUDIED AT ALL. :D
Hahah. Though it was easy. I HOPE I ACED IT.

In the days to come, i'm going to get alot of other unessasary tests-we dont need, but in actual fact, really do-.
And it's going to TOUGH. Cos i have to cram in alot of studying in a day. ):
I've been putting aside math! And not cause i dont have time, just cause i dont want to study.
BAH.
OH and science, venier caliper really does stuff to your head.

Am i getting really emotional? Or is my english just getting weirdly better?

Seriously. I am different as a person, but as a blogger, i become this weirdly emotional girl who's deprived from fun, when she claims she's not!

-

I need photos of real people, instead of typography photos.



I need to do my homework.
Nuff' said.

xxxxx

No comments: