So, if i had ruined the mood in the previous post. I apologize. DEEPLY. But if i'm all time low and choose to unleash my thoughts on this blog, i'm not sure whether you'll be able to stop me. :D
Okay, so the past few days of school have been semi-average. They are suddenly like. SO MANY SURPRISE TESTS. And you know, cramming everything, including art from school's really difficult. :/ Phsst.
Not that i'm falling behind, i'm not. I just feel really dazed, like when your in that mood when your in desperate need of a chill pill? I'm there.
And i'm not depressed. Just reaaally tired. Like you wouldnt believeee.
I thank myself for setting my alarm clock to 5.30 instead of 6. HALF AN HOUR OF SLEEP REALLY MAKES A DIFFERENCE. I swear. And it all links together! More homework-not enough sleep-stupidity-confusement.
And the cycle repeats itself again and again.
Hmm, so, not that i hate EVERYTHING. The only subject that keeps me running to the teacher, (either that, or like. crying miserably) is MATH. Stupid MATH. MATH is the answer to all of my problems.
Besides math, theres nothing else really. You know, i havent been feeling isolated, i just feel hurt. And confused. Thoughhh, i dont want to make a list of all that flabdoodle that probably let the mood down. I WANT TO MAKE A LIST OF HAPPY THINGS THAT HAVE MADE ME FEEL, somewhat, better, happier, lovelier, bouncier, and anything good from there.
- The thought of having good friends from other classes.
- The feeling of being loved.
- People who do not intend to make you feel like crap. (:
- Peanut mnm's.
- Kobe and Muffin.
- Taking the train with some lovelies from 1/8 today
- Ray william johnson. (Though he's not classified as a "thing")
Ray, your FAKE AND GAY. xD
Hahaha.
ENOUGH OF ALL THIS HAPPINESS.
Now for the downsidees.
- Chinese
- More chinese
- Chinese
- Chinese
- Chinese
- Math
- Chinese
- Chinese
And i dont think i need to elaborate any further.
mhmm, I HAS PHOTOS TOO!
Pretty much all the photos i have from KL. Cos corey's mean dsl has all the limelight. O_O
Enjoyy.
Ethan on the trainnn. To one of the terminals. -.- I think?The upside of taking the train was that it looked something like the hogwarts express. xD Just that there's no magic. ): And no pretty views and dementors. :)
At brussels! :)
Danielle chan maeyin!
I love youu.
This is why people say she's gorgeous.
Love you guysss.
I love and miss you Lii.
hmm, okay. Homework calls.
I need to nap though.
WHICH ONE SHOULD COME FIRST?
I'll say the nap. So i'm going to go for some shut eye.
Toodles coco bananas.
xxxxxx

No comments:
Post a Comment