The photo above will be used temporarily until i get my new, lovely and (if i might add) fantastic blog photo put up. So yes, please do not be alarmed by the changes made. We will all definitely miss that weirdly adorable kitty but it IS time for a change yes?

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Ranting about "Friends" (:

Okay, so i tweeted (XD) and said i just finished watching the last episode of FRIENDS. Oh my god, if i wasn't this unbelievably cool about things, i wouldn't cried lah!



:`(

I wish they would start an 11th season. FTW, they still show the episodes on starworld every weekday, from 7 to 8 pm. WAHAHA. We're at season 7 now. Then they're going to start it all over again. :D. I love star world.





Okay, so since i felt so emotional and sad. I felt like blogging about this whole thing. (:



I shall rank my favourite "friends" (: Hahaha. From the "uh, she/he's okay" to like. "FAVEED".

(ftw, for the people who DO NOT WATCH FRIENDS, you will defenitely not get ANY OF THIS, i'm the wiz now okay.)

Okay, let's count down,

-



6.) Monica

(Courtney Cox)

Wahaha. I dont know why i'm ranking her the worst. ): I find her so much like me. We both have anger management issues and uh, we're very competitive. (: But uh, her cleanliness reminds me of Daddy and yeah, (: She married Chandler. What's the deal woman? jk jk (: I dont know lah, i really wanted to pull my hair out when Rachel moved out of the apartment. I felt like it was mainly Monica's fault.

Ohmygossh. She has dimples!

*sigh*



5.) Phoebe

(Lisa Kudrow)

If your gonna ask me what's my problem. Idk. I have no where else to put her, because i'm still un sure about putting phoebe at number 5 ): PHOEBE IS SO-O COOL, SHE'S DITZY AND SHE PLAYS GUITAR. But she's challenging and she pissed Rachel off today in the star world episode!



I alway's liked her hair in the, uhhh, 10th season(:


4.) Chandler

(Matthew Perry, i freaking follow this guy on twitter!)

His sarscam is so funny. (: He's so cool. Have you experienced his whole weight loss and that gain back again, and then lose somemore weight issue? It's interesting. Matthew Perry's cool too! He was on Ellen, and he was so-oo wicked. Chandler's funny.



3.) Ross

(David Schwimmer)

WAHAHA. He married a les, and he has a son. (: He's so funny lah. But idk why whenever i listen to his voice. It reminds me of Melman the giraffe. I NEED TO GET A LIFE. But his on and off relationship with Rachel is interesting. :DDD. Ross=power.




2.) Joey!
(Matt LeBlanc)
You name me ANYONE who does not like Joey Tribbiani. HAHAHA. He's obviously the BEST guy on Friends. (: He's so cute AND SLOW. :D. Kindof like me excluding the cute part. WAHAHA.






1.) Rachel :D
(Jennifer Aniston)
I dont why i put myself to liking her first. I just like her different hair styles throughout the 1o seasons. But she's funny as well. The whole working at the coffee house thing is so cute. With Gunter. WAHAHA. OH, but i like Rachel because i think she's the most sophisticated. AND PRETTY, mind you.
SO i mark RACHEL GREEN my favourite friend.
wahhaa, *claps*.





Oh, and then i just randomly found these on Google.




Their twins. :`)


:`))))))


<3

FAVED. :DDDD
Ohmygosssh. Can you believe it? This must've been taken a longLONG time ago. Probably season 2 or something?

So ALL IN ALL, yeah. I miss friends.

:)

Good byeeh.

No comments: