It was kindof okay. I just regretted going. Idk why.
enjoy then. (:


It was a stupid idea to that.): That looks wrong!

Okay, that's a bit better.

At the toy section, like, a few levels up. I was with Ethan and i came across this awesome writing board thing. Idk what it's called. It had a pen attached to it. Do you see that the words change color? ZOMG. It changes color. How do i explain it? But whatever, i couldnt resist. XD

A weird camwhoring habit. I like mirror effect. I think all that meat kindof ruined the picture. Bless me. But ethan looks so cute!

so today was the first day back at school. Beginning of term 3 and all. I went to bed really early last night, cause i didnt feel like moping around and continue being miserable. I slept fine though. I was really tired anyway. I didnt have any last minute thoughts too. Okay, so it was back to reality this morning. Waking up at 5.45 am. ): Ah, phoey. Atleast i slept early. OH, and Kevinna is now officially in my morning bus. :D. She just moved into the sunrise estate, not so sure where. We had a chat about going to eachother's place's this morning. (: SHE. HAS. A FREAKING. BASMENT. Stupid woman.
Okay, so i went straight up to class because of h1n1 issues. I had to deal with some issues too. DX
first off, my glasses, like no one would be surprised. :P
Okay, so Mathilda was pretty shocked. But she said my glasses suited me, so yay. >:)
Stephanie was surprised, and she went ohmygod when she caught a glimpse of me. And you know, everyone seemed to be surprised, like continuously looking at me and all. How annoying. >:(
When i went down to Recess, i saw becky, natasha and sa. :) They were all pretty normal. :D, Sa said she read my blog, so she knew. And becky said i looked okay! OH YAY. (: Natasha raised her eyebrows. :S, freaaakeeeed. Yeah, but then we laughed. (Elis is waaay too open with her opinion. >:P,Wahaaha, your forgiven your forgiven)
Oh and about Michael jackson stuff. It's official that, only Mathilda, Steffi and i still mourn over his loss. I was arguing over issues, about him being gay (GOD NO), and him being terrible and him being GAY SOMEMORE, it's so sad. 3 out of 28 pupils still love MJ. ): We three are starting a fan club, maybe, idk. But uh, even Mrs. Tan still techically likes him. OH LOL, we were talking about MJ during math class. FUNNY. I. HEART. MJ. ):
So yeah, classes were pretty much okay. Except for chinese and P.E, Cheng lao shi only gave us more homework and more lectures.P.E is naturally horrible.
Oh, and NO SUPPLEMENTARY CLASSES today. Still because of H1n1. (: H1n1 is making my life much easier, mind you. Alot of temperature takings during class to cut off some of the lesson!
But uh, i had TONS of homework. So yeah. I dont think the teachers think it's a problem. :P
My first day of school was fine (: Surprisingly, FINE. :D
I need to do my homework, so before i dash off. I'm calling out TO COREEEY, where are you brother? I sent you a test message and i havent gotten my reply. Daddy too. I dont have my call. And your not calling us either! WTH.
(Daniel! Have fun during the ALL BOYS sleepoverrr)
Anyhoo,
see ya's. :D
(i'm might be addicted to thriller, :D)
(i'm might be addicted to thriller, :D)

No comments:
Post a Comment