The photo above will be used temporarily until i get my new, lovely and (if i might add) fantastic blog photo put up. So yes, please do not be alarmed by the changes made. We will all definitely miss that weirdly adorable kitty but it IS time for a change yes?

Saturday, June 27, 2009

-
Here are the photo's as i promised. (:

Car ride to the moviees,
Car camera-whore. Take 1.
Epic fail.

Take 2. Pass.
Take 3. Major failure because my eye appears to be blue.

Hahahha.
ZOMG. The stupid reflection of the escalator. The poster gives me the chills.




Haahah. At Isetan. Ethan was mesmerized. Corey! Your looking at the wrong direction.



starbucks yo.




Color accent. (: At Isetan (again), i suppose this is some kindof mask. No, not mask. I think you can put it on your head. The cool thing is, is that it's a voice mixer. OKAY, as it says.





My pixie looking shoes.


At american club. (: I'm obsessed with color accent. Especially with blue and red. :DD
















Stupid Corey messing with my Iced tea.






Iced teaaa.









Beef hor fan. :DD

And that's it. (: Wahaha. You must be dissapointed.

Okay, so anyhoo, as of this momment. I am in singapore. And corey and grandma are back in Perth. My heart is still sinking. ): WAAH. So, this morning, i woke up early JUST to send the both of them to the airport. Idk why. I knew i would only feel worse. I had a major break down because i didnt want grandma to leave. ): And then Corey was only acting like a loser again, telling me not to use the computer.

So after that, went back home for tuiton. I was really tired, but i couldnt do much about it. I felt so depressed without grandma. Hmm, so after tuiton and all, watched SOMEMORE MICHAEL JACKSON stuff on T.V and then moped around. ): I felt so useless today. But at like aroud 1 something, left for Abo's place. Idk why i went. I just felt like actually "living" today. So, anyhoo, went to her place. Hung around i suppose. Then at 2, went to the Bishan library by MRT. The mrt near Abo's place. Uhh, borrowed books for Ethan. Then went to Junction 8 and had tea at "Yakun".

-

It took quite a while. :P Went back by MRT again. After like half and hour of watching TV, went to the playground downstairs. Ethan and i played alot. It had alot of slides and stuff, so we spent most of our time climbing up the slides, and then coming down them again. No shoes are allowed in the playground, so my feet got black. o.O.

Daddy came at around 6-ish. I came home, and just flopped on the couch. I missed grandma. Alot . So i called her, and we talked for, idk, 15 minutes. She said the flight was good and that she had dim sum. :D. wahaha. And then when i had to say goodbye, i started crying. Typical.

Right now, i'm just watching Michael Jackson video's. I'm watching the full 13 minute version of "thriller" on youtube now. It's like watching a sci fi/80's horror movie. Such bad graphics. Infact, he looks more like a lion then a were wolf when he supposedly phases into one. It's a nice song, honestly. It's like. VERY MICHAEL JACKSON. But seriously, i find it catchy. Kill me now.

I am so depressed that i'm starting school again. That's goodbye to just plain relaxation, even without relaxation during the hols. It's just goodbye to that feeling when you feel so free. And knowing that you can stay up late. Sigh. It wont come back. Well, it will. But in a long time. Now, i just have to study. ): I cant take it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOj5H5W9zYo

Go thrill yourself.

):

I feel like crying. Can you blame me?

See you. :(

No comments: