The photo above will be used temporarily until i get my new, lovely and (if i might add) fantastic blog photo put up. So yes, please do not be alarmed by the changes made. We will all definitely miss that weirdly adorable kitty but it IS time for a change yes?

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Of twitter and such. (:

Okay, i know i've already blogged today, but i just wanted to let you guys know i've created a twitter. So feel free to just follow and read on what i do. I think this REALLY wasnt a smart move. Considering i'll probably get addicted to it. I am so long winded so creating twitter in the first place was kindof stupid.

3O rock is so-ooo-OOOOOOO awesome lah. Go watch it. I think Tina Fey is one of my woman role models now. HELLO? She's so funny. I love Tracy Jordan on the show, and Kenneth. Oh my god. Wahahaha. We bought the season 3 box set in KL. WE MUSTMUSTMUST finish it by the time my holidays end.

OH, and today, corey went to Raffles City to shop with Daddy. He got three freaking long sleeved t-shirts for Perth. Hahaha. Really not cheap, daddy is soo not doing this right.

-
oh and today, when daddy fetched me home from tuiton. I listened to, uh, Adam Lambert's version of "Mad world" by Gary Jules or something? I think i feel some kind of liking for the guy now. I'm addicted to it or something. wtf. But yeah. Okay, i admit. It's a nice song. Okay Arielle?

when we jump, the whole world jumps. The pool is so wicked.

I'm going downstairs to watch somemore 30 rock with Corey. (:
Night.
(: I LOVELOVELOVE MAD WORLD. The Gary Jules one is good too. :DDDD

All around me are familiar faces. Worn out places, worn out faces. Bright and early for their daily racesGoing nowhere, going nowhere.

No comments: