sorry i havent been able to blog for a long time. But the period of time since my last post hasn't
been such a long time to me. I mean seriously though. Not much has happened, except for one thing that happened last week. Yay. XD That's why i'm wasting my time when i should be revising my science.
Okay, so last saturday. Marissa, aunty chiew yee and uncle steve came over after Topher's birthday party thing. :D My dad and ethan dropped them here cause they went too. Okay, so had yummy chicken pasta for lunch, then aunty chiew yee and uncle steve zoomed off to run some errands and left marissa under our wonderful care.
First daddy suggested that they watch a movie. He specially bought 'monster house' for the children, but they stopped watching 15 minutes later. Haha, which goes to show that the movie really sucks. I didnt like it either :/ I suggested they watch 'bolt', but nooo. Nobody can pass up lame animated horror. D: Okay, so then after, i played as the nanny and drew pictures with the children. Lol, then ethan wanted to play pokemon, wahaha.
Marissa got impatient, so she wailed at me asking whether we could go to the playground.
OH GOSH.
So i didnt know what to expect about the weather right? Gave in to peer pressure and got sick of the whining, so yeah, whatever. :D It was a really blazing day, but you have to sacrifice some things in life. Bahahaha. But it looked like a nice-ish day out, so i brought out my camera. Here, photo's for you to enjoy. Pleh.
Haii-yah. Playing pokemons? Damn, look at that collection eh!
aa-yello. :) I like the street lamp behind mee. Vintage looking! :OOOO
beautiful?

shoes, ohmygod, shoes.

my camera was so wickity wack that day. :D

We played treasure hunt, so marissa hid this for me. :)

Aw. She is pretty cute right?

FAVOURRITEED. ZOMG, marissa's photography is so awesome. :) I failed countless times trying to take photo's of her on the swing.
so after the exhausting park trip. Went home, washed up a bit and settled down. I tried to study but the kids distracted me though. So i continued to play with them and all. It was weird that day cause the weather suddenly got all cooling and windy. SO it was perfect to go to the park AGAIN.
So the kids, jo and i went to the hardcore playground down at sunrise way. :) HOORAH. Perfect day to be candiddddd.
-
-
-
Wee children having a ridiculously fun time.
Wee children having a ridiculously fun time.

Hahaha, you tell me what he was doing. I LOVE THE GREEN GRASS, ZOMG.

Aint that beautiful? Was a perfect sun set. And the tree's behind vaguely remind of harry potter and all that other wickity wackity wizard involved stuff.

I could do ads for children! LOVE THIS PHOTO.

Rounding up ideas for the perfect adddd. :D. It's either that, or Marissa's a really good model. Damn, she doesnt even know i took this.

Jo helping marissa on the monkey bars. Such love, such love. <3

CANDID.

Marissa took a shot at photography again. :) I look gross. But my posture is totally weird. Why are my arms like that? -.-
FINALLY A PERFECT JUMP SHOT.
skills brother. :)
Aldults came back soon after we arrived home. Had a nice westurn-ish dinner (lamb and beef :)), watched abit of TV after dinner (OVER THE HEDGE) and studied till about 9.45. 0.O
Believe me, I DID STUDY. The pressure is taking over me.
-Okay, so that was my saturday. I dont think i can type much longer, cause this has take quite a long time and my eye balls are going to burst. Bless me.
Will update some other time cause my hands hurt and i feel like sleeping. Oh, and btw. I'LL HAVE MUCH MORE TIME on friday cause the exams would be over.
(Yes, the english exam was today, and it was fine. I dont think i can summarise the past few days though, cause my eyes are drooping and i really dont think i should be using the computer when i should likely be revising. OHHH, HELL, SCIENCE EXAM IS TOMMOROW, wish me luck yeah?)
byebye now.
HAVE TO RUN.
(on the verge of exploding.)




No comments:
Post a Comment