The photo above will be used temporarily until i get my new, lovely and (if i might add) fantastic blog photo put up. So yes, please do not be alarmed by the changes made. We will all definitely miss that weirdly adorable kitty but it IS time for a change yes?

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

-
Howdy.

Okay, i know i haven't been blogging that much lately. (I've broken my record!). But uh, it's getting really frustrating because my computer is knocked out. There wasnt any stupid air ventilation so it got over heated. ALL OF IT'S DOCUMENTS HAVE GOTTEN DELETED, including all photo's and programs, those of which including my freaking MSN.
I cried BUCKETS (literally) i tell you. Especially when Uncle ng (guy who normally fixes my PC) admitted to me.


-
As of this momment, i am standing photoless. I have some of the old ones in my camera, but i think i deleted the rest. ALL THE PERTH ONES are gone too. I posted a few on facebook, but they arent really good. :/ I guess i just have to count on my BRAIN for the memories. Sigh. I was so emotional that day, i went into a bad mood for ages.

But it's gone now, idk maybe i just have to concentrate on my studies until PSLE is over. I am absolutely smitten. (:

I am now relying on daddy's computer for some photo's.
Time to go through the tunnel of randomness.


oh the flossyflossyeaah.
RANDOMNESS. :D



KL.
We're going there during my hols. :DD
i miss dancing with my ohsoawesome family.
Boom boom shakalacka.


RANDOMIZTING,


I miss perth truckloads. Especially the felines.
meee-oww.
love sammy.
gorgeous.






The ohsobeautiful flowers at perth. (:
Smell the flowers;



Me being postively mad.
I love being angry.
It's a healthy emotion.




What i call the second family.
We shall camwhore somemore when corey and i go there.
We shall. XD
I miss it a hell lot.
I love this to bits! Self timer, i have to find that program on MY camera. (:



Oh-kay, that was your post. FTW, stephanie, mathilda, sabrina and i are going for a movie tomorrow at Lido. I postively CANNOT WAIT, i'll take a few shots with my camera, but idk WHERE am i supposed to download them. HAHA.HAHA.HAHA.

Me and mathilda are going to stuff our faces in books when we go to borders. Oh gosh, i hope we dont get lost.
Oh, and we're watching MONSTERS VERSES ALIENS ftw. It sounds good. I'm watching night in the museum with tifany and all next tuesday i think.
I just dont know.
Oh, and i was watching ellen just earlier, and i love how she's so generous, with how she has the big stimulus package. Giving $3000 to people in need, and the gold digger machine and all? Oh i
justloveit.
And it's time to dance drunkedly because kris allen was titled the american idol crown last week. As of this momment, i have 3 of his songs on my ipod. I love "no boundaries". It's the bestestestest song ever ftw.
With every step, you climb another mountain
Every breath, it's harder to believe
You'll make it through the pain, weather the hurricanes
To get to that one thing
Just when you think the road is going nowhere
Just when you almost gave up on your dreams
They take you by the hand and show you that you can
There are no boundaries. <3
I have tuiton with serene in just about 10 minutes, and the parent teacher meet is tomorrow. SO i'll be happily watching a movie when daddy discusses MY WEAKNESSES IN SCIENCE with Mrs. Choo.
Like i said, i could not GET ANYMORE SMITTEN.
Oh, and i'd like all 3 of you to comfirm about the movie tomorrow.
FTW, it's founders and interhouse games day on friday.
See you the yeah? I'm bringing my camera that day cause i know the lighting in the field will be very good.
Okay, it's time for me to rush off.
will update tomorrow if i can.
FTW: BECKY, I DID. NOT. WATCH. 90210. THIS TUESDAY. DETAILS DETAILS!
till then;
spare me a freaking; dirty looks', now dont blame me. <3

No comments: