The photo above will be used temporarily until i get my new, lovely and (if i might add) fantastic blog photo put up. So yes, please do not be alarmed by the changes made. We will all definitely miss that weirdly adorable kitty but it IS time for a change yes?

Sunday, May 31, 2009



Okay, so i'm trying to more often, without current pictures it's getting kindof flat AND BORING. Anyway, so i went to school for supplementary class today. It was math first, which was INSANELY interesting (Hahaha, pie charts are mad fun), then it was english. And Ms lim made the epic complement of US SUCKING BLOOD. Like we didnt do her english w/s like how she wanted us to. So she got all huffy, zomg. Sometimes i think she doesnt even know whats she saying. Silly woman.

So that was a solid 4 in a half hours. Oh ftw, i brought my ipod, phone, camera and pig ipod speakers to school today. Wicked eh? General school rules are for noobs. I say children learn from me.

I didnt really use my ipod that much anyway. I just listened to "no boundaries" for like 3 seconds and switched it off because i was fearful if a teacher caught me. HAHAHAHAHAHA, oh and i only took like say, one picture? :S I didnt know what was wrong with me today.


So yeah, school was MAD FUN. -sigh- I hate waking up in the morning, and i SPECIALLY hate my morning hair tons too. Oh and when i was walking to the side gate, i saw naomi, alessandra and rebecca, and they walked past without saying hi (noobetes!). -.- I am so-o skeptical about things like these. Yeah, i'm sensitive. AH whatever, this thing about pressure will be over and done with once Grandma and uncle roy come tonight! Yay!


-
So anyway, when i came back home, i showered and then ate my lunch. Just in time for ellen! :D Oh and guess who was on the show, EMILY BEARRR. I am so addicted to the girl. Pretty, and she's mad talented. (Yeah, of course she plays the piano) She's super cute too notch! But she has a big nose, which reminds me of severes snape. (: This photo of her was AGES AGO, she was mad cute then. And her nose was okay then, but this is the only clear picture i could find of her. LOL. She's probably about 2 years older now. But can you believe it? Wicked at the piano i tell you.





Oh and i would like to randomly to say that Sarah Dessen is wicked. Wicked wicked wicked. For my birthday, or any time soon i suppose. i want the book "the truth about forever". I mean, look at it! The front cover is so pretty! And the font. Ohhh, I. MUST. HAVE. IT. But if you do happen to have it, it'll be MUCH appreciated if you had the heart and HANDED IT OVER. (: nawh. SARAH DESSEN, i am waiting for her to come to singapore! Dont worry i already have "Lock and key" and "Just listen". =D
I REALLY REALLYREALLY like the shades of blue and green on the cover. MAD LOVE.
Oh, and now i would just like to randomly put up pictures of my cats. (:

Enjoy.


Vogue. (:
Score for kobe. 10 points.






Awesome sauce. Kudo's to Ethan.
SCORE FOR KOBE, (:, for sticking his head out of the flight of stairs.
30 points.


Sexy. (:
1000 times of a score for muffin.
a thousand points.

OH WOW.
This is gold. 10000000000 times of a score for my homo se-CATS, my kitties. =D

one hellava million points!



Oh gosh! I have so many pictures i havent posted, those of which including inter house games, alessandra's sleepover thing (CENTRIES AGO), marissa's birthday party, serangoon gardens swimming and aunty chiew yee's place yesterday. That like sums up to 200 over photo's? I need the wire to upload the photo's into THIS FREAKING PC. Or i'll burst.

Oh, and yeah, if you havent realised. I've been posting ALOT MORE on the catluver25 blog. idk. Your asking me why! Uh, i think it's just because no one can be judgemental about my inner singlish self lol. But i've updated there tons, so maybe if you have a heart, you'd check it out. Comment in the cbox or anything yeah whatever. I write more facts and UN NEEDED INFORMATION there loads too. And i've posted on each and every day's activities. I think.

Oh and Aunty Maureen called in just now. I give her an update on whats been happening, it was like 10 something in the night there at Seattle. So we couldnt take for long. Btw, it was a really heart to heart chat and it was nice. Oh, and blake is already 10! 10 i tell you. One freaking year younger than me. Phoey. Unbelievable. I miss them, TONS though.

Ohkay, so i need to scurry off, i have to do some homework. Phoeeey.

see you (:

Ain't it a shame we're so young and insane?

1 comment:

Mathilda said...

lauren,I think Ms.Lim said sick bloodsuckers