The photo above will be used temporarily until i get my new, lovely and (if i might add) fantastic blog photo put up. So yes, please do not be alarmed by the changes made. We will all definitely miss that weirdly adorable kitty but it IS time for a change yes?

Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy birthday Brother.
Ohh boy.
It's the second of Maay. It's that time of the year again. Okay, so my brother's turning 4. He doesnt exactly LOOK THE SPOT, but he'll grow someday.
My only wish is for him to be a GOOD BOY. :D. Just like how other sister's do. I wish he didnt have to hypnotize people with his sheer adorableness.
What bull. Bahaha, but he's my brother, and i cant hate on him! Thats plain mean. I want him to NOT BE INFLUENCED BY BAD BOYS, and i want him to watch CARS AND BOLT more often. SO i wont have to round up an excuse for me to watch it. :P
Bahhaa, so anyway, love, hope you enjoyed my (cough) present, and that card that took about 12382947057 years to make. Your a lucky boy.
Well, i guess i want ethan to have fun tonight. All of you shall too. Send him the birthday wishes through snail mail or email. Anything whatsover. He'd like it alot.
Remember Ethan,
I love you.
LOVE ON ME TOO YOU IDIOT. :D HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
Other stuff,
I know it's pretty much been ages since i've updated, as you know. Alot of stuff has been happening, ESPECIALLY IN SCHOOL, have taken ALOT of photo's to put in other posts, (including today's).
Uh, Oh, and i've ALSO HAD MY HAIRCUT. :p, I FINALLY HAVE A FRINGE. But it's side swept, alot of people say i look MAD DIFFERENT, (including all the people in my class, but they mean nothing to me AT ALL now.)
Becky's been nice. :), she said i still look like the old Lauren. That's so sweet. You know i love my becks.
A few exams have been popping in and out the past few days, had my listening compre and compo exams last week. (Kooties)
And the next exam is the english exam but i cant be bovvered about that now. Cause it seems so far away.
Stuff that doesnt involve school or anything is really brimming inside my head now.
I've made a list,
1. I. WANT. TO. WATCH. THE. HARRY. POTTER .MOVIE. BRING IT TO SINGAPORE, NOWNOWNOW.
2. Sonny with a chance IS THE BEST FREAKING SHOW EVER.
3.I am REALLY REALLY scared about the SWINE flu outbreak. Like, honestly, REALLY SCARED. I hope it doesnt turn out as bad as SARS. Pray with me.
4. I want to adopt a polar bear. :D
Oh and 5,
I WANT PHOTOSHOPPP.
To conclude,
Before i leave, Mandy and Eric HAVE left, and i'm really ticked. Uh, I havent posted about their party thing which happened WAAAY LAST SATURDAY. But i've saved a post and everything with the arranged photos and all, which will hopefully be up byyy,
tomorrow. :D Or monday, cause i dont have supplementry that day.
We also went to Long Beach last Wednesday to eat Chilli Crab.
Okay, well, that was your update..
I'm really tired now, i might take a nap or something because Ethan's party thing is going to start soon. And i think the guests might roll in at around 3.30.
ZOMG.
idk whether i should put up today's party photo's on facebook or here.
(silence)>
YEAH, probably facebook.
Help me decide on monday pleasepleasepleasse.
S'okay,
see you.

No comments: