The photo above will be used temporarily until i get my new, lovely and (if i might add) fantastic blog photo put up. So yes, please do not be alarmed by the changes made. We will all definitely miss that weirdly adorable kitty but it IS time for a change yes?

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Take me to a place where they know my name.

"He's a fish out of water-

Lion outta the jungle."

It's the traveling song by Will.I.am,
:)

It's hell catchy, like, SERIOUSLY,
buuutttt,

it's from the Madagascar 2 soundtrack.
Do you think i'm LAAME? :D

I still love that movie ya'noe.
i swear,

I'd choose this movie,

oveeeer,

"some movie."

I love DREAM WORKS PRODUCTIONS. >)

HELL YEAARH.

PLEASE PLEASE,

please.. Ignore my randomness.
Cause it runs in my blood,
MY RANTTTT.

-.-
ANYHOW, might as well post about school,
well,

MS LIM DISLIKES TWILIGHT :P
she said it's stupid that vampire's glitter in the sunlight.
WHATTA LADY WITHOUT FEELINGS!
:P,
it's a figment of stephenie meyer's IMAGINATION ,LADY!

:P
we had ting xie today and i think i'm gonna fail..
i pissed off at,

-FOO MEI SHIT
-VANESSA KHEW (for being a KNOW IT ALL,
AND A KIA SU.)
-tifany and steffi, >),
for wanting to borrow twilight, and then acting moody when
AS ALWAYS,

i replyyyy

no.

i love you MRS TAN! u rock as a math teacher,
that's RANDOM. Cuz we learnt algebra today,
i spell it L-G-BRAAAA.

but she's seriously so fun! And funny, HECK YEARH.
:P

I feel like photo blogginggg!
But i'll do that later,
or now, but in a diff post, ah whatevverrrrrr!
:)

buh byeee! :)

No comments: