HO-MI-GAAAAWD! :D
I was watching "crush crush crush" by Paramore on youtube, WITH subtitulos ESPAÑOL!!
Spanish SUBTITLES you COM-KUATS.
It was HILARIOUS, how they fit in so well. :)
I literally gave up when i tried to sing with the SPANISH lyrics,
it's like
"i got alot to say to you, yeah, i got alot to saaay".
AND IN SPANISH,
it's like
"Tengo mucho que decrite...Si, tengo mucho que decrite..."
COREY did it soo well!!
The pronunciation and alll, he has a tendancy to be good in these things, even in chinese laah!
If you want to know crush crush crush lyrics in SPANISH, here it is..
SO INTERESTING,
"Te cubrieron la boca con cinta,
Escribieron la verdad entre sus mentiras
Tus Pequenos espias, Te cubieron la boca con cinta,
Escribieron la verdad entre sus mentiras,
Tus Pequenos espias..."
LOL LOL!!!
SING ALONG WITH MEEEE,
TE CUBRIERON LA BOCA CON CINTA, ESCRIBIEON LA VERDAD ENTRE SUS MENTIRAAAAA'S!!!
I want to learn spanish~ :P
No comments:
Post a Comment