I'm so not gonna be able to not blog in four effin weeks!
Let alone 1 week either. :/
Well, i'm trying,
and HOPEFULLY, this post is the last post of the week,
i'll try not to blog next week either! Better still, the week after next.
I wont blog EVERYDAAY, i have a life, thank you very much! :D
anywaay,
so today, i woke up, with sore, dirty eyes,
ewww,
:P, i then had tuiton at 10.00 till 12.00, all in which, i had to endure. :/
IT WAS CHINESE, how can you learn CHINESE for two hours?? :/
EEH, had some nice chicken sandwich, made by our DADDY CHEF. :)
IN THE MIDST, of watching friends, YET AGAAIN! :)
Our normal saturday routine,
HAHAHA,
i then had to do some hw, :/
but of course, i managed to endure THAT too..
NOW, i'm effin freeeeee,
daddy is taking me and corey to Borders later,
so I CAN get a certain BOOK. :D
which, TOTALLY explains why im in such a jumpy mood, :)
He's getting me, B.D, cause i'm coping and managing well with POW CHOU,
and he's proud of meee, :)
ANYWAY,
that's probaly about it,
I SHALL NOT BLOG EVERYDAAY!
:D,
haha, those are my last words. :)
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=nmjO1p9Oxrk
:/
do you like demi lovato??
noooooooooo...
i love potter puppet pals!http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=xD-Huwlg2kY&feature=PlayList&p=B9958D49F9C2E92B&playnext=1&index=2
go and watch laa!
byeee! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment