The photo above will be used temporarily until i get my new, lovely and (if i might add) fantastic blog photo put up. So yes, please do not be alarmed by the changes made. We will all definitely miss that weirdly adorable kitty but it IS time for a change yes?

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Hello Hello :)
I watched ink heart today, and it was FANTABULOUS. :)
Like very good, :D,
The whole OLDEN TIMES TOUCH.
Ahh, very nicely directed.
i'm planning to read the book,
Corey's read it, but he BORROWED IT, damn. XD
where am i gonna find it? :)
corey said the ending was messed up and TOO RUSHED, but i dont think soo, :)
I didnt really get, THATS WHAT I MEAN.
I was flowing very nicely, and then suddenly, some things happened,
and i was like
what's happening?
HAHA.
Went to watch it at Lido. :)
Unfortunately, i went with COREY, alone..
With no parent, so, the guy who checked our tickets at the door said it chinese,
it was a FUNNEH SIGHT, cause we're both YOUNG LOOKING..:x
And we were ALONE.
HAHA, c'mon! Corey's gonna be EFFIN 14 soon! :(
And i'm gonna be 12 in July! That's considered PRE-TEEN.
HMPTH.
Some people, are NOT meant to be judged. :)
And yeah, i got that from Fred :P
AHHA, all in all, the movie was good,
Corey checked wikipedia, and i was shocked it got a 36 % (rotten) FROM ROTTEN TOMATOES,
that damn site, it was AMAZING,
i'm gonna kick their ARSE'S from saying twilight was rotten too! :@
HMM HMM,
PHOTO'S PHOTO'S. :)























Came across this painting at American Club after the movie,
I LOVE IT. :)
Like LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVEE! :)
lurve it. :P

















Yes, i drink COFFEE. :)
HAAHAHA, but only a little bit! :/




Hm hmm, you guessed, awesome shot, my camera gave
it that BRIGHT effect, god, i love me camera, it's doing AWESOME.




































Went to THAT CD SHOP with corey after the movie :)
And bought me dad his b'day pressie, SOME CD,
that FRICKING costed $36, we only had 50 bucks, yo. :s

Taken from, Ethan's small portable video player
in the car, :s
yeah, ETHAN'S. :)I like this, despite it being FRICKING BLURRY.



















The Beautiful SUBWAY COOKIES,
Their heaven in a paper bag. :)
I couldn't bring myself TO NOT eat em' :)
About half and hour through the movie, they were gone :)
Maybe around 1 hr, but whatever :P
Their HUGE,
and crunchy, but i like em' SOFT, DAMM IT,
why didnt i WAIT eh?
URGH. hardy hahaaa. :/ hotness!
And that's it. >)

TWILIGHT POSTERS ARE HAWT. :)

No comments: