The photo above will be used temporarily until i get my new, lovely and (if i might add) fantastic blog photo put up. So yes, please do not be alarmed by the changes made. We will all definitely miss that weirdly adorable kitty but it IS time for a change yes?

Friday, December 26, 2008

We are only running for the thrill of it.

HO-MI-GAAAWD. SO MUCH HAS HAPPENED;


first of all, i just wanted to say, I GOT A CAM-E-WAA for x'mas from dadaa! :)
It's the DIGITAL ixus 8015, canon. I've been snapping shots of RANDOM THINGS.
:)
I got so many other prezzies from people >)
But my stocking was, like, AWESOME, LIKE, IT WAS FILLED WITH AWESOME SHIT.
:)
I love my FAMILY.
and jess, and nic, EVERYONE,
all my cousins, came last night 4 x'mas dinna, including brad, and Kris. :)
SARA IS HARD CORE, not to mention! :)



We laughed, we opened prezzies, we played SCATAGORIES in teams,

all in all, it was a ROCKING NIGHT,

not to mention, daddy went over the top, and taught jess and nic, and cam some SINGLISH.

....

lol.



(X'mas eveee! :), at aunty laura's! :), was AWESOME, as well, played with jason and daniel, DARN, CYRSTAL WASNT THERE, :(, I MISSSS HEEER.

BUT STILL,

had fun! but with her, COULD'VE BEEEN MUUCH BETTA.

:)))), lost to ethan AT BINGO, 3 effin times! ATE CANDY, played dodge ball! AND JUST GAVEEEEEEE UP, was tired, but very fun weh!)



CHRISTMAS IS HARDCORE MAN,

keep that in yer head, :)))).

it's FREAKING SAD it's GONE. but, THERE'S NEXT YEAR.

WHICH IS SO FAR AWAY. :`(.

AH WELL, THAT'S LIFE.
:)
and that is ALL.
byee peeeeeps.

No comments: