The photo above will be used temporarily until i get my new, lovely and (if i might add) fantastic blog photo put up. So yes, please do not be alarmed by the changes made. We will all definitely miss that weirdly adorable kitty but it IS time for a change yes?

Monday, December 29, 2008

I've gone nuts in the head.

When i woke up this morning, the first thing i thought about was twilight,
damm, I WANNA WATCH IT AGAIN, it was FANTASTIC.

i WAS tossing and turning, thinking about the movie..
seriously, IM SO FREAKING DESPERATE.

I loved it when edward FINALLY SPOKE,

"Hi"
"I'm sorry i didnt get a chance to introduce myself, my name is Edward cullen, and ur Bella",
OMFG, i know that didnt mean anything, but SERIOUSLY, I LOVED IT,
i literally, LITERALLY fell of my seat due to his hotness.

"I will do whatever it takes to make you safe again.."
AINT HE JUST THE SWEETEST????!!!

"U r my life now Bella",
AWWWW.
THAT IS AWESOME!!!


I'm going to KL pronto, they have AWESOME piratted DVD'S.
They'd probaly have twilight by next year? :)
This addiction will only stop when stephenie meyer finishes the twilight saga.
Which will TAKE A LONG TIME,

TEE HEE, back to the subject,
we went to the beach today, with nicole and Anita.
I continued to be DESPERATE.
i wrote EDWARD CULLEN in capital letters on the sand, no one looked.

It stayed there for atleast 30 minutes b4 it got washed away, >:(
Seriously, the whole time i played with ethan and all, twilight was all i thought about....

i am so DESPERATE, hey ho,
one more thing, if you do happen to be watching twilight when we go back to singapore,
TAG ME ALONG, or i KILL YOU.

DAMM, edward cullen is BEAUTIFUL.

despite his AMERICAN ACCENT (fake) sounded FORCED.
but even if he looked constipated, he's still hot all the same,
HE LOOKS GORGEOUS IN SUNNIES AND A TUX.
i swear.

:)
AHHAA,
I LOVE THE CULLENS!
their my DREAM FAMILY.

No comments: