The photo above will be used temporarily until i get my new, lovely and (if i might add) fantastic blog photo put up. So yes, please do not be alarmed by the changes made. We will all definitely miss that weirdly adorable kitty but it IS time for a change yes?

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy new year :P

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE, ENJOY LIFE, AND EDWARD CULLEN AS BEST AS YOU POSSIBLY CAN.

It's not new year YET, but still, ENJOY. AND LIVE!!

OH AND BY THE WAY, I'M BACK!!
come on MSN and TALK TO ME.

:(, FIRST OF ALL, i want to inform you that I'M NOT HAPPY!!
SINGAPORE FREAKING SUCKS, 5 minutes after stepping out of the airport, my first thought, was OMG.

LIKE, OMG OMG OMG OMG,
the humidity of it all! NO EDWARD CULLEN SHALL MAKE ME HAPPY,

he did anyway :P
he always does. Thinking of him makes me smile.

SO THATS WHAT I SHOULD WRITE FOR SCATORGORIES,
"things that make you smile" LETTER E,
EDWARD CULLEN, makes sense. :P

hmm, JUST TO LET YOU KNOW, the flight was FINE, i did not DIE.

I watched MAMA MIA, it's BORING :P
but there was nothing else to watch, soo, UNLESS I WANTED TO WATCH THIS SUPER KIDDISH MOVIE, called Igor.
OR NICK AND NORA'S *something* playlist.
But it doesnt look GOOD! >(
sorrry, it looks like Juno, KIND OF, and I HATED IT.

I will sue the directors of mama mia 4 making young children, LIKE MYSELF, watch old people make out. ;P

EWWW. ;D
ANYWAY, different subject, IT SUCKS TO BE BACK.
one day, TILL !@a#$ing school????
omfg.

BUT I CANT WAIT TO SEE EVERYONE, certain people, I DO NOT.
but STILL???
;D

Gotta go shower, need to feel FREEESSSSH!
come on MSN PWWWWEEEEEASE!

CYAH!

No comments: