The photo above will be used temporarily until i get my new, lovely and (if i might add) fantastic blog photo put up. So yes, please do not be alarmed by the changes made. We will all definitely miss that weirdly adorable kitty but it IS time for a change yes?

Monday, December 8, 2008

BACK HOME...PICTURES.

We're back HOME. The ride home was FINE.
i guesss...lol. Felt a bit queasy at one stage, but it stopped.
-
-
-
OKAY, so maeyin uploaded the BEST photo's onto FACEBOOK.
Here they are...:)
I love em. And the effin pics from my phone are finally uploaded.
SOME OF EM WILL BE ON THE SIDE BAR!

ENJOY! :)



















































I told you we camwhored ALOT...
If we came across anything that would look good. <)














I ruined the picture!! :)
And made it better in a way.
ZIYIN IS SOOO PHOTOGENIC EH?














BEAUTIFUL EH?
sooo la-la.




Open mouthed in the front row.
camwhore on the back row..
YEAH.













































VOGUE.
I DIDNT COPY HER LOOK.
WE just happened to be wearing
the same COLORS.




















Best photo BY FAR.





























The best friend pic...:)














The la-la pic with JAYNE and corey.















They turned out pretty nicely didnt they?
:))))))
OH AND YOU KNOW...
I'M SUPER TICKED OFF NOW.
apparently...
A FEW HOURS AFTER WE LEFT.
godma got this gorgeous KITTY..
caught it actually.
I've read mae's blog, and it's GORGEOUS LA.
I'm telling you.
It's called CIGGY.
cute name much? I THINK SO.
I'm so jealous...
why did we leave??
It'll probaly be all grown up OR DEAD the next time we go to KL.
damm.

why why whyyyyy?? :(
DAMM IT.

No comments: