The photo above will be used temporarily until i get my new, lovely and (if i might add) fantastic blog photo put up. So yes, please do not be alarmed by the changes made. We will all definitely miss that weirdly adorable kitty but it IS time for a change yes?

Friday, August 28, 2009

You dont know me, you dont know me at all.

This is probably two of the grossest photo's ever. :D
But because i'm such an awesome person, i have the guts to put them up.


Idk, he was on the guest bed and i decided to take pictures with him. It's easy because you dont need to tell him to smile. xP I hate how flash makes kitties look unattractive and weird.
Gross picture number 2. :D
It's kewl. COLOUR ACCENT YA'LL.
I'm sorry if you find my glasses revolting.


Okay, so prelims ended yesterday with science. Idontknow, kindof anxious about the results. But whatever, school has been really slack this week, excluding the fact that i had exams and all. Lol. xD Lao shi doesnt know what to do with us in chinese anymore! YES. :D But she's been smiling an awful lot this week, but thats not unlikelyy. :D
Sa was really funny in cathegism today, HOW COME I DIDNT SEE YOU ONLY UNTIL THE LAST 5 MINUTES BECKY? Dx But anyway, i'm uber excited about sa's birthday. WHAT THE HECK AM I SUPPOSED TO GET YOU?!
Anyway, it's been raining alot these days. Oh how i love cold weather. <3>
TEACHERS DAY
The whole celebration thing is on Monday. The joy. (: I'm bringing my camera. They make people look good.
Ohmygod, i really need to start making my teachers cards. It's so hard to have 4 different subject teachers, ack. I need to make them special, because who doesnt want a nice card for teachers day? I have some photo's with mrs. choo somewhere....but i dont look very good in most of them. My teachers ARE very unpredictable. Sad case. :3
Anyhoo, need to run. I need TEA. ):
icarly is officially my tea break tv show. :D It's okay now, it was lame humor before, but it got better. Freddie is okay looking now. xD
ttfn.
xxxxx

No comments: