The photo above will be used temporarily until i get my new, lovely and (if i might add) fantastic blog photo put up. So yes, please do not be alarmed by the changes made. We will all definitely miss that weirdly adorable kitty but it IS time for a change yes?

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

So i've come to realise,
whats a post without a picture huh?

So i havent been blogging,


But that doesnt change anything! Because i'm here. xD Finally Lauren. I just thought that i'd blog because my tuiton got cancelled.


So what the heck!

So anyway, this week marked the start of the prelims. I had my chinese exam today, and it was okay i guess. I hope i pass, i hope i pass, i hope i PASS. I cant afford to flunk chinese again! Science is tomorrow, i hope all this tuiton and studying has paid off.

But anyway, i've really been studying, LIKE REALLY REALLY STUDYING. I'm trying to stay away from the computer but i cant resist. You knowww how i am.

OH and since i dont want my glasses degree to get any higher, i've fought the temptation to use the computer for more than 1 hour a day. SOOOO, being the loser that i am,

I've been writing in a diary and finally cultivated the habit to read again!

It's comforting you know, not having to care about spelling errors in a diary.


But anyway, it's just because i dont like wearing my glasses, and i want to be able to see without wearing them. Glasses are UNATTRACTIVE.
Okay, so i have to go now,
science revision and such.

And send it on is A BEAUTIFUL AND MEANIGFUL SONG. As much as i HATE to say that, it is.

ttfn. <3

Send it on. On and on. Just one hand can heal another. Be a part. Reach a heart. Just one spark starts a fire. With one little action the chain reaction, Will never stop. Make it strong. Shine a light and send it on.

No comments: