The photo above will be used temporarily until i get my new, lovely and (if i might add) fantastic blog photo put up. So yes, please do not be alarmed by the changes made. We will all definitely miss that weirdly adorable kitty but it IS time for a change yes?

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

When you gone <3

YES, YES, YES! I very much DO have the truth about foreverrrr. (: I got it at borders last week, i've yet to read it! Soon, soon.
-


Okay, so it's been a long time since i've blogged, but i'm too lazy to do so. Had my two oral exams and listening comprehension exams the past few days. Lao shi said quite a few people flunked and epically failed the chinese oral. Figures. The english oral was kinda tense ._. Are the examiners eyes supposed to be drooping? Freaky. 0.o Right, but it's all behind me now, their exams, i know i'll crumple and be miserable if i fail one. No kidding.


Okay, so school has been somewhat confusing and a bit weird here and there. :/ Ah, i'd rather fess over my exams instead of my social life.

I had my NAPHA test today too! :D

Hahaha, i got a gold, i dont really know if there's a particular feeling to -you know- FEEL at that sentence, oh, and Mrs. Soh was my teacher at the standing broad jump station, i said hi-i. Haha, she did remember me, lol, hm, wonder if she remembers Tifany and xy? :D Hahaha, also, it's the national day celebration at school tomorrow. Have to wear a red t-shirt, i'm still wondering whether if i have a red tee. :/ I'm bringing my camera tomorrow, yeps.

I was thinking of skipping school tomorrow, but i'm the class representive for Joan. Awh, sweet jeebus. THANKS BECKY.

Hahaahah, anyway, i'm re-reading harry potter, it's hacking awesome. I'm back to my phase. I used to do this super duperly lame hermione impression, i'm wondering whether i should start doing it again, then again, it was 2 years ago. I was pretty silly.

And, uh, i've started diary-ing again! It's okay i guess, i just want to remember my p6 life, s'all. (:
Okay,
bed is calling,
update tomorrow, we'll see,
xxxx


Baby when you're gone,I realize I'm in love. Days go on and on. And the nights just seem so long. Even food don't taste that good.Drink ain't doing what it should. Things just feel so wrong; Baby when you're gone.
<3

No comments: