BAHAHAHAHAH. Well, Hsuanne posted these on facebook, and i particularly liked these few.
KUDO'S TO HSUANNE.
MRS. TAN.
Stupid blogger screwed this whole post up. Sorry readers. x(
the pictures HML too. AURGGGGHH.
It's obvious where Mrs. Tan is.
She still wears the same clothes. -.-
idc. idc. Lauren, you dont care aiyy?
Physcial education dance program thingy. People like, Melissa, Nicollette and Ashley are lucky cause they only started doing this from 2008. Translated, they WERENT HERE TO DO THE DANCE THINGY.
BAAHAHAHA. But that isnt the only thing i'm going to say.
OH MY GOD. They got shots of p5 ixora.
Like. NO. WAY.
There's Ms. Koh and Ms. Ng. OHMYGOD.
And Tifany, Rachel, etc.
Basically ALL my class mates from 2008. AND THERES ME, OH MY GOD. I remember NOT dancing to the lame dance rountine. Oh my, i still remember partnering Elis and dis-obeying, when all my classmates were dancing along. Bahaha. Till now, i didnt know they had a shot of this in the website. Hsuanne sure dug deep.
Hahaha. What bull.
This is the third photo of me in the school website. XD
click the photo to see the tiny shot of my face. If you're not short sighted, i'm. VERY CLEARY. visible.
click the photo to see the tiny shot of my face. If you're not short sighted, i'm. VERY CLEARY. visible.
Teacher's day. Shot of Mrs tan from behind.
AND another one. I am SUCH A STALKER.
I didnt know i could be THIS CREEPY.
I hope Mrs. Tan doesnt find out about this blog. She'll so give me extra MATH homework. I cant have that on my list.
I hope Mrs. Tan doesnt find out about this blog. She'll so give me extra MATH homework. I cant have that on my list.
mrs drystale is a lunatic. I love her to bits!
TO CONCLUDE
Moving on, well. This saturday, i settled down with daddy and corey and watched the movie. Shawshank Redemption. It's about a banker named Andrew "Andy" Dufresne is convicted of murdering his wife and her lover based on strong circumstantial evidence and is sentenced to two consecutive life sentences at Shawshank State Penitentiary in Maine. (I copied that off wikipedia), and uh, during the whole two hours or so, it's techically about him trying to accept like behind bars. And you can get the whole idea on how prison life works. It's hell interesting. It's rated m16 or something? But, yeah. If you dont get nightmares or phobia's easily, the movie will be alright. Just that i got creeped out a little too.
Back to the point. It got rated 9.2 over 10. For critics and all, and it must have gotten, like a "NOT ROTTEN" from rotten tomatoes? Bahaha. Btw, it's won an oskar. And they've given away two awards for best actor. Won by Morgan Freeman and Tim robbins. (Meeting Morgan freeman is one of my dreams now, ranking itself to number 4?) So, you can basically tell the movie did hell good and still is.
It continues to be hailed by critics and audiences alike, 15 years after its initial release, and is ranked among the greatest films of all time. No film could do better.
I'm tired out from typing this much. KUDO'S TO WIKIPEDIA FOR THE DULL AND BORING INFO to support this post. AND THANK YOU MORGAN FREEMAN, for making me understand how to understand REAL ACTING.
I'm running late. I could do a rain check for homework. But it's stupid otherwise i'll miss american idol tonight.
Will blog soon.
See ya'll at school.
Link to more info,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shawshank_redemption.




No comments:
Post a Comment