The photo above will be used temporarily until i get my new, lovely and (if i might add) fantastic blog photo put up. So yes, please do not be alarmed by the changes made. We will all definitely miss that weirdly adorable kitty but it IS time for a change yes?

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

she worries.

ZOMG. Pray. For. me. There's the chinese and english Oral tomorrow and on Friday. Oh my god. I'm so scared i'll screw up and forget all those pointers. XD God forbids i'll mess up for the English Oral.

Gah, so anyway, just to let you know, i fell sick YET AGAIN on monday (shocking right?). So, i had to be escorted by stephanie to the general office, to wait for my dad to send me home. I had a temperature of 39. (something). But, still. 39. Then it lowered to a 38 on tuesday. I didnt go to school. But i left school, with this thought "i love stephanie". :`) I forgot to give her a hug today, so i'll give her one tomorrow.
I recovered really quickly, cause i already had the medication and all. But i had this sore throat, which i still have now, which REALLY IS KILLING ME. I cant even swallow food. Let alone swallow water. Life is so unfair.

Catching up at school is worse. Idk about chinese. That chinese teacher taught 4.1 without me. And all the assessments and stuff, including ci ze and all that other stuff i've completely forgotten about the past few days. All done WITHOUT ME :@. I'll think i'm going to HAVE to do all of that work, but definitely NOT NOW. Uh, Nothing much for science. And OMG, they've finished circles already in math. So, i have to do page 1 to page 12 in the workbook. OH MY GOD. Thats more work on my homework load. I'll think i'll get busted for english. GAH. For whatever cause, i dont really care. Ms. Lim has no soul in that 50 year old body.

I'll think i'll do that pile of work now. Might as well.
OH, and there's social studies tomorrow. Oh my god. I hate Thursdays.

But oh my god, i love Wednesdays, thank lord there's american Idol tonight. There's really nothing to watch on the tele now days eh? I pray for Danny Gokey. <3

TO END THINGS OFF.

Thank you Xin yue for lending me "Dewey", and for reminding me to blog. Idk. She just kindof asked me today, and the thought just sortof popped into my head you know?

see you at school.
<3

No comments: