The photo above will be used temporarily until i get my new, lovely and (if i might add) fantastic blog photo put up. So yes, please do not be alarmed by the changes made. We will all definitely miss that weirdly adorable kitty but it IS time for a change yes?

Friday, April 10, 2009

Aunty Chiew Yee's.

Hey. Well. To start this post. Happy Good Friday everyone. Hope you had a nice day with no school, Work. Etc. Anything that bothers or stresses you OUT on Fridays. Particularly for me. I am SO SO happy there's no school today. That's one pound off my homework and studying load. But that doesnt mean i dont have to study over the weekend or anything. Well. The bright side is. There's NOO CHINESE SUPLEMENTRY. No nada nada. Thank god lao shi makes us attends those FOREVER BORING teaching sessions on Friday.

TODAY'S UPDATE.
I had tuiton this morning. Lunch. And off to Aunty Chiew Yee's house at 2.30-ish. We had to hang there cause Daddy had his game of golf and a wedding dinner which doesnt end until 12 midnight. SO, he was basically GONE for the whole day. But i think he's probably coming back soon. It's around 11.20. There's 40 minutes of blogging time before Bed. So, back to where i was. The play date at Aunty Chiew Yee's was, how do you say it, peaceful. It's the precise word cause we hardly did anything. It was just moping around. But it was nice and quiet where Aunty Chiew Yee lives. We baked too. We baked, some really good cheddar cheese biscut sticks things. And an unsuccessful chocolate cake which turned out dry. We got it from a recipe in woman's weekly SINGAPORE. But it has come to our conclusion that the Australian one is soo much better. As i was saying. Baking and Moping was the essential of the day.


I mean. Yeah. But i forgot they had wii fit. So. I was really pissed. I guess i was too busy in the midst of reading my book, that i forgot i could have actually exercised a little bit. Instead of just sitting there.
And, the children. Ryan and Robyn were there too. But Ryan was sick (my poor dude). And robyn was too caught up in her own world, doing her own thing, you know. So, we didnt gell well. Like wise, Marissa was a little shaken up and excited. But then she got all worn out. And. Ethan seemed to have got the fever. How awesome. :( Poor Ethan. I mean, i thought we had it. But yeah. As the day continued. Everyone got the gloomy bug. And the sick bug! The kids were not a team as they were last last week. (idk)

Our, 7 hour visit wasnt how i thought it would be. It could have been a little bit more livelier if it hadn't had rained. We could have gone to Novenna and walked around a little bit. And yeah. The whole wii thingy. I'm so forgetful. Everything has to be realised at the last minute. I wish things couldn't have been so dull. Pluss, there had to be gloomy weather. So, techically. My good friday enveloped into a mess. Tell me about you'res.

Moving on to Photo captioning (hardest part). Tracing back to the cake incident. Aunty Chiew Yee made some fudge to go as the icing for the dry block of chocolate. So, yeah. The result was really good. It looked DELICIOUS. Hello? SO, i had my fun with my camera atleast. Macro comes in handy.








'
-
-
How can you resist that? How can you?
-
-
-
It looked alot smoother than it did before. Thats the magic of cake icing. Soo cool.





The process.















Before the magical icing. I thought i might take a picture of the sides. They literally look like bread. Real. Dry bread.













-
Those digusting loaves of so called chocolate bread you get in places like Bread Talk.




-
-
-
Front part of the cake wasnt bad. But the icing overed the cracks. See? Icing is like facial cream too. Magical!











-
How it was SUPPOSED to look like. It looks a hell lot moist. Because we used the wrong amount of flour. SO, harrumpth. But like wise. People arent capable of baking SUCH a good looking cake right? I mean. Even cakes cant be perfect. Bahahha. The cherries look like giant zits.










Corey read most of the time too.

















In the lift. It's the way the mirror is. There's nothing wrong with my camera.







This baking shot is so out of place. This is the cake mixture, chocolate. With butter. As it supposedly melted as we stirred.
-
photogenic little mortal.
Car ride. -yawn-
Gosh. It's
nearly 12. I have never been so tired in my life. But i didnt even do much today. I'm such a baby. I think Bed is the only option. Cause i'm punched. Well. My hands are numb too. XD. So, that's pretty much it. Last post of the week. Dont think i'll be blogging any time soon.
I cant believe it's the Oral exams next week. -breathes in-
I need to seek advice from nicollete. Oh, and uh. My apolgies for the whole messed up captions. They're all over the place. It's a matter of arranging the photo's properly. In this case. It is NOT MY SPECIALITY. I need to get the hang of it. Sorry.
Any who.
Goodnight.

No comments: