HELLO HELLO,
Long time since i've blogged no? Well,
chagriné
And that's SORREH IN FRENCH, and that's probably the best language in the history of the world. :/
Sure better than chinese, BLEUGRH.
hmm, i'm just so happening to be going out of subject. well, Chagrine' AGAIN.
hmm, can you believe tommorow's valentines day already? :), woot.
Like they say, LOVE IS IN THE AIRRRR. ;D.
hmm, Oprah says you dont have to be "in love" to have a happy valentines day, sooo.
NOW WHAT? Say happy valentines day to ETHAN? :/, better still, say it to coreh? :)
HMM, well, i'm too young for all of that lovey dovey stuff, oh, NO HO. :)
LOL, i dont even believe MYSELF that i'm 11. :/
HAHAHA.
ANYWAY, all of you guys have a great day tommorow you hear? :)
Go and watch those special valentines tv specials and munch on chocolate,
ah whatever, i dont know how you're gonna spend the day, so i'm leaving it to you.
:)
*Before i leave, I WILL HAVE TO SAY
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MS. MARIE KOH!
MUAAAH! :)
IT'S THE 13TH. :)
whooooo,
anyway, i know you're not reading this blog, but ah, whatever, Xin yue and elis, PLEASE PASS ON THE MESSAGE IF YOU HAVE HER EMAIL.
EHH, HAPPY 29TH!
You're in England now, if i'm correct?
With you're LOVER. :D
Can you believe it? It was like a year ago, when the whole of p5 ixora wished you happy birthday. :)
And a year later, you're gone.
(daym)
And you're not here, so we can happily scream and sing to you. =(
Whats happening to this world?
EH, SO MS. KOH,
HAVE A GREAT DAY. :)
I LOVE YOUUU.
And all of you too,
Now, to create a questionare. :D
I'll tag you, whatever, whatever. :)
Is Valentines day anything special to you?
Only the chocolates, :). But, really, doesnt really matter.
What would be the perfect gift?
A card, and some chocolates, that's pretty much it, i cant ask for anything more, if you just wish me, i'll be flattered all the same :/
Do you think wishing you're friends happy valentines day, is wrong?
NAH, come on, NO WAY. :D
SOO, i'm gonna say HAPPY VALENTINES TO EVERYONE NOW.
HAPPY V DAY REBECCA
HAPPY V DAY SA
HAPPY V DAY NATASHA
HAPPY V DAY ESTHER
HAPPY V DAY XIN YUE
HAPPY V DAY ELIS.
BLABLABLAAAA :D
Do you have a crush on anyone you know?
All i can say, is, is
EW. :/
NO WAY HOZEY.
Cause none of the boys here in singapore are cute. :P PFFFFFT. -.-
:)
And i'll tag
-rebecca. :), (pfft)
-Sa
-Esther
-Mathilda
-maeyin. :)
AND AND AND...
Sarah, yeah, of course YOU. :)
ciao.
2 comments:
Dear Lauren,
Thank you so much for your wishes. I was really touched when I read your blog. =) I wish too that I was still in school for you to scream at me...heehee..However, life here is great too! =) You can ask XY for my e-mail address.
Keep in touch!
Love,
Ms Koh.
BONJOUR'! :)))))))
Oh gosh, I CANT BELIEVE IT. I seriously LOVE YOU'RE COMMENT, it's like hearing you're voice again. :)
I miss you tons Ms. Koh, the whole of p5 ixora do. :), we've all been shifted to p6 Honolulu now. :), hmm.
AND AND AND, i'm glad to hear life's good there, i just wish we could all *poof* ourselves to where you're at, and just, SCREAM AND GIVE YOU HUGS. :(
anyways, happy belated birthdayee! :), hope you had a good day yeah? :), urm,
AND, IF YOU CAN REMEMBER MY PHONE NUMBER, OR DAD'S NUMBER...
MAKE SURE TO CALL UP.
ON THE WEEKENDS.. :)
I wanna see if you've got an accent! That be terrific. :)
Anyway,
missing you LOADS,
LOVE.
LAUREEEN! :)))))
Post a Comment