The photo above will be used temporarily until i get my new, lovely and (if i might add) fantastic blog photo put up. So yes, please do not be alarmed by the changes made. We will all definitely miss that weirdly adorable kitty but it IS time for a change yes?

Friday, February 27, 2009

How could you be so heartless? <3

HI HI. Long time no see. :D
hahaha
alot has happened, but i'm too lazeh to break things up and tell you guys straight out. You can say this post is a little outdated, uploading pictures and captioning them, and they all took place last week. :/
So, soreeh babes. ANYWAY,
IT WAS RACHEL'S 12'TH FRICKING B'DAY LAST SUNDEH. :D Had fun, sucking helium (PPFFFT) with the friends, eating, and making ice-cream. :D
AND YES, it was an activity during the parteh. PFFFFFT. -.- But it was fun all the same. WE MADE SOME ROCKING STUFF.
Corn ICE CWEAM ISNT DIGUSTING. IT'S BEAUTIFUL, it's in a little container in the freezer, waiting for someone to eat it all up. :), a fact is that we used the weird, runny corn stuff you use for ice KACHANG. ;D And then it became some gorgeous yellow frothy misture. ;D
hahahahaha.
eww?

anyway, bonded with friends, stephanie mostly as well, THAT POOR SOUL GOT SICK SUCKING TOO MUCH HELIUM. ;D AHAHAHA
i just hung out. It rained. But, whatever.
held at the pool side function room.
I just had fun with the classmates, and some people i'm not even close to, SO HOORAY. Being sociable is HEALTHY YOU SAD PEOPLE OUT THERE.


blablabla, so i took some photo's and all.
fricking camera ran out of battery when i was about to take a shot of the birthday cake.
TOOT.
;D, so enjoy. I'll see if i can arrange the photo's properly and see if i can caption them...:D
hahaha
-
-
-

and yes, xin yue, i have the nerve to post this.
you didnt SMILE YOU DIM WIT.
:), as she came into the photo. :P


















whippy and DEEE-LIII-CEE-UIOUS.















ICE CREAM STUFFFF. ;D ahahaha
















sabrina and eveleen dont look NORMAL. ;(





























me and the tif- MACHINE. ;D


















Nicole WONG. :))))
the VANESSA LADEH, AND THE OTHER GIRL I DONT KNOW.
I like her dress btw. :D
HAHHAHA, well,
YEAH, :D,
i'm lazeh and i'm in a rush. :(
I got studehing to do, so urm, DAYM?
hahaha,
it's CA'S now, so i'd better buck up, before i hang myself. :)
HHAHAHA, anyway,
so nicole and aunty donna are coming tmr, i got FRICKING TUITON IN THE MORNING, and i got arielle's family get together. JEEZ. my life is so AWESOME. ;D
OMG.
ahhahaha.
WELL,
IT'S BEST I LEAVE YOU READERS ALONE.
;D
on the contrary, can i say i'm an idiot for not blogging about current stuff,
OMG, I'M SO STUPID WHEN I BLOG.
tee hee,
ON THE NOTE, MAEYIN, I'LL BE ON MSN THURSDAY!
cyah then.
Bye peeps,
CIAO HUNNIES;
(I'll blog about Arielle's parteh tmr. :p)

No comments: