The photo above will be used temporarily until i get my new, lovely and (if i might add) fantastic blog photo put up. So yes, please do not be alarmed by the changes made. We will all definitely miss that weirdly adorable kitty but it IS time for a change yes?

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Disturbia.

Disturbia, it's like the darkness is the light.




















"I'M NOT READY TO MAKE NICE, I'M NOT READY TO BACK DOWN".

This thing about Chris Brown beating up Rihanna is really making me feel angreh. :(

As much as i think both of them make a good couple,
i feel like killing HIM.

:/

Whats with all the punching and the biting?? :`(
I MEAN,
GOD.

Honestly, has chris gone HIGH?
It's real sad, i'm glad you got arrested BROWN.

I might start a petition,

"EVERYONE SHOULD SUPPORT RIHANNA AND DISS CHRIS. "

rihanna, GET BETTER AND GO AND SCREW THAT BOYFRIEND OF YOURS WHEN YOU'RE FIRED UP AND RECOVERED.

AND I THOUGHT YOU TOO WOULD BE TOGETHER,

"FOREVER"

HAHAHA.
BUT;

-

-

THAT DOESNT STOP ME FROM BEING PISSED.
I'M HURT;

PEACE. <3

No comments: