I just realized that blogging is for bored people. Unless theres like. a purpose and stuff.
Dahhhhh. holidays are here. I went to bed at 1.30 last night, well, technically. THIS MORNING. so I actually went to the bed in the morning. :}
i guess thats how it goes huh.
well. i went to bed that late because i was up all night, reading. ):
i find that. sooo sad. :P dont you?? find that sad. AT ALL? I have NO social life. Well. during the holidays atleast.
Vampire diaries is just SO ENGROSSING.
Okay well. I'm going to perth on the 19th. Atleast THATS something to look forward to. Each passing day nowadays are nothing. nothing. practically half of the 24 hours we get.
Soooo. you ask me whats been going on in my life lately. My answer: Alot of TV, vampires, sleep. ;)
Suppose i get back to art? NOBODY UNDERSTANDS ME AS MUCH AS ART.
and phshht. that didnt make any sense.
I wish iJ fired mr _____
I wish i could just transfer schools.
very little things are keeping me alive. i wouldnt consider myself to be emo and shit. But everybody loves a little sarcasm right?
BIG TIME RUSH IS KEEPING ME ALIVE~ Thats one thing you should know. :)
4 singing cuties who play hockey and who are ultimately clueless about life in hollywood all Incorporated into one show?
Priceless.
Alot of shows have been keeping me alive in fact. I just watched Americas next top model. And it was sickk! Sometimes i wish i possessed such good looks you know?

Sometimes i wish my family was goodlooking.
Ahhh. probably never gonna happen.
ttfn.
xx
No comments:
Post a Comment