The photo above will be used temporarily until i get my new, lovely and (if i might add) fantastic blog photo put up. So yes, please do not be alarmed by the changes made. We will all definitely miss that weirdly adorable kitty but it IS time for a change yes?

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Leaving for Perthhh tomorroww. :))

So heys fellow readers,

recently i have been updating my onsugar blog much more often. :) So i shall call it official? I should honestly call it official, but i canttt.
But stillll.
Check it outt. :D
I'm sorry that i havent been blogging here lately. :( Vanessa, your comment was realll sweet and i loved it. I'm sorry i havent been making you...satisfied? :) Just be sure to check out the onsugar blog. Link is right heree,
http://catkooties.onsugar.com/
Bloop.
-
I just came back from KL and it was fantastico. :D I LOVE EVERYBODY THERE. Seriously, i'm glad i made the best use out of a day. :<3>

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GEEEE... thankies!! yeah, i'll visit your onsugar too!! happy holiday ct poo!!=]