-
.
.
.
Hey guysss. (:
Maybe i'll stick with blogger after all. :D
I think it remains the easiestt. (:
And like, some idiots will probably ask me like...
"WHATS ONSUGAR."
But okay, there will be an exception.
i'll alternate. so idunno, i'll probably still blog theree.
To those who prefer that blog.
SO OKAY.
Yesterday was christmas &&& now it's boxing day.
SHIT, my family's ordering like 12 dozen crates of oysters. -.-
So even if i dont wanna eat them, i'll have to have them for leftovers...
most probably.
:P
OH and we'd probaly have to play "cranium" with alex or something. :x
HMMHMM, anyway, i might as well blog about christmas. (:
IT WAS REALLLYYY FUN. (:
All the cousins came down, including baby sophiee.
I SWEAR, sara &&& i just cooed over her, and then grandma wanted to carry her, so we backed off cos grandma's like. REALLLY protective. x)
And uhm, well, the food was just soo yummy as usual. <3
HMM, presents never fail to upset too. :) I seriously love everybody.
Thank you guys for the wishes and crap, though i didnt get much on facebook.
but yeah, if you called, ilovewuuu. :)
OH and now, it's NO MORE days till christmas lah. -.-
Ethan and i were really depressed &&& this morning he ACTUALLY asked whether he could open any more presents.
IT'S THE ILLUSION YOU SEE.
SOO, the presents eh. USE EM RIGHT. right? x)
BUT UHM yeah, i loved the presents. EVEN IF I HAVE ALREADY SAID THAT,
i do. Their so loveely. :)
OH,&&& HEER-E, HEER-E. to all the gossip girl fans.
I is having gossip marathon with baby sophie (jess actually), LOL. xD
HAHAHA, next week probably.
ALSO, i think imma going out with sa next tuesdayy. It doesnt seem RIGHT, if we dont visit eachother eh? x)
ANYWAY,
ttfn.
BIG PARTAYEEE TO ATTEND. (:
toodles pothead-ios!
baiiiii.
exes &&& oses. >,<
No comments:
Post a Comment