The photo above will be used temporarily until i get my new, lovely and (if i might add) fantastic blog photo put up. So yes, please do not be alarmed by the changes made. We will all definitely miss that weirdly adorable kitty but it IS time for a change yes?

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Ranting about dogs.

Lookie! There's Rosie and her baby!
















Aww. Can you believe it? There's Rosie. The old woman. And, her baby. The Chan's useless dog was pregant!!!!! Whats happening to the world? Look at it! Look at her black baby!

I'm having a strange liking for canines now. Lol.

Blog readers: *GASP* Lauren likes DOGS? How? Why??!!
Lauren: Since i've started watching "Greatest American dog"! Yay.
Blog readers: Hoorah. You inspire us Lauren!


(Getting a bit out of hand now...sorryyy.)

I hope this "rosie" photo isnt copyright. Hahahaha. Thank you Danielle. :)
HMMM, i hope the puppy is still alive the next time we go to KL. I'm praying it doesnt DIE. haha.
A generally quick one.
The March holidays have been very boring. It's either i'm lazing around the house, doing homework, or having tuiton from place to place. Study, rest, eat, sleep. And re-play that 7 times. I know tomorrow will come, and it'll be the weekend. And before you know it, it be Monday. You look back, one week ago. Sure. You were bubbling with excitment cause of the holidays. You know, sleeping in, no school. Relax. But it's not the end of intense study. And pressure. Alot of pressure. Thats all i've been getting lately. And then, 6 months later. It's the exams. But with alot of exams in between too. You know you havent been trying your hardest. You know 2009 is the year of study. You know your not the brightest student. And you know your gonna fail yourself.
Alot of these thoughts have been racing through my mind. I feel dizzy. I feel unsure. I feel scared. I want to re-wind things. And make things right again. Atleast a bit better too. Whatever. I know things are gonna woosh past me. And i'm gonna make a fool out of myself. Risking myself more and more and more and more and more and more and more.
I dont feel so good. You've probably guessed that.
sigh. I wish life didnt have to be so, hard. For me, atleast.

No comments: