I went to Pulau Ubin today. Yeah. With Pau Choo, and all her other students. Today's weather made me wanna collapse. It went all hot and sunny and then it poured. Awesome. The weather in Singapore is definitely more un-predictable then i expected. Well, i brought my camera. But there was just alot of plants and flowers to take of. So, that was the first time i took photo's involving SCIENCE. Stuff like, mangroves, trees, fruit and flowers. I've been thinking of sending them to Pau Choo. I took a few of Kristen. But, apparently,she isnt that important to this matter. Once again, i feel very dull. So no photo's today blog readers. -Nods-.
But anyway, did i NOT MENTION today was the first time i rode a on a dum boat? A bit irrelevant but yeah. It reminded me of Singapore in 1940. XD Hm, well. We went to board walks and stuff. Alot of mother nature, and greenery especially. I'd rate Pulau Ubin a 6 in a half out of twenty. I deducted 13 in a half marks. Mainly because it was filthy and there was mould everywhere. ( Gross).No mosquitoes though. The bright side of the trip. Yay. Praise mosquito repellent.
My morning didn't go too great either. Waking up at 6.45 during the March holidays doesnt make you happy. My nose was running, my legs had cramps, and, i had pins and needles. How great. It's so nice to be in pain. -srunches nose-.
Honestly, today, i dont feel so ecstatic. I feel emotional. I'm basically morphing into unlucky duck. I hate this. Personally, i feel like snoozing. Snoozing. The magic of a snooze is even more magical than a unicorn.
Here's a rant...(snoozinggg)
Which now brings us to SLEEP glorious SLEEEP.Tonight, I'll be counting sheep as I go to sleep. My bed's nice and warm as my dreams work their charms. Tomorrow, I'll wake up with a smile instead of my expression which is usually foul.Tonight, I'll have the security of my bed, reflecting on all the things said. I think i might be a poet one day. Maybe i've gone high perhaps? Well, i'm TIRRRREEEEEDDDDDD.
No comments:
Post a Comment