The photo above will be used temporarily until i get my new, lovely and (if i might add) fantastic blog photo put up. So yes, please do not be alarmed by the changes made. We will all definitely miss that weirdly adorable kitty but it IS time for a change yes?

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Straight or wavy?

-
Good morning hobbits.


I dont have any school today cause those sad excuses for teachers are busy marking our exam scripts. Isnt that peachy. :/
I actually publicly declared that i was bored on facebook yesterday. Corey told me that thats officially crossed the line. This is because socialists never get bored, they alwaysalwaysalways have something to do.
i actually declined sab's offer to go out yesterday. It was 5-ish, i had nothing better to do and i could've been in the presence of one of my greatest friends of alllllll time. True jackson V.P was on, i was tired, what do you expect me to have done?
Either way, i still love you like shit, Sab. Your one of the better friends i've had. (:


Okay so today!!!!
I got up at 9.30 this morning cause my dear old dad of mine wanted me to get ready to go to lunch with my....two aunts and grandfather. It was 9.30. I dont have my lunch till around 1.30. I was cranky and relunctant but i gave in anyway. Like. i had nothing better to do right?
So my dad set off to work, i got dressed. I waited for 2 hours for them to pick me up. I got impatient. i called my aunt. She claimed she forgot we had a lunch date.
BAHAHA. dont worry, i didnt scowl with anger or anything. I just laughed it off.
-
Okay, so one of the things i've been planning to do for the past few months or so...was to attempt to straighten my hair. B)
i dont have a hair straightener or anything. The method my hairdresser uses is that he uses a hairdryer and a brush and like puts a bunch of my hair between the hairdryer and brush and just brushes my hair in sync with the hairdryer.
theres a maximum amount of heat in my hairdryer so i thought, why not? xD
i wish i filmed it. it's NOT an easy process ladies, it's actually really hard to do. :P Hair. everywhere.


okay, so yes. this is the result of blow drying and brushing my hair at the same time for half an hour. Are you readyyy?


*
*
*
*
*
Tadaah!
So yes. I know i look kind of fake. but at the same time of knowing that, i kinda like it. :D
It actually turned out better than i thought it would look.
Bonus point cos i'm really self conscious.
Also, it's not pin straight, but i wasn't aiming for that look. Now that's what i call fake.

I like how it curls at the bottom. (:
yayyyy for good results!


Okay, so i eventually got bored. so i decided to experiment with the mac.
Does it look better black and white?

tis' is a different angle. I like the first one better though.



Ahhhh.
i must say i like this photo a great deal.




HAHAHA.
And lastly, we have the photo that wasnt photoshopped.
No shit, i really look like this.

I reckon it looks the most straight here though!

Thoughts?
Should i straighten my hair more often?
Or do you prefer my gay curls?

Do tell me what you think yeah?
you guys complete me. :}

Much love to all who need it.
xxxxx

No comments: