The photo above will be used temporarily until i get my new, lovely and (if i might add) fantastic blog photo put up. So yes, please do not be alarmed by the changes made. We will all definitely miss that weirdly adorable kitty but it IS time for a change yes?

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I'M ATTENDING A WEDDING. D:


Gaspcat right?
I mean, i dont really attend weddings. The last one i went to was Jess's. But i havent been one of those people who are really dressy, like, i seldom wear dresses. O: That's how i seemed to have looked like on her wedding day. Jodie did my hair, i'd like to show my fringe now though. xD The dress is INSANE. I hope it still fits me.

I also have to wear two outfits. O: More to fess about, but yeah, whatever. It's just one day, i'm not going to make such a fuss about this. Come to think of it, i havent really attended a church wedding before. I think it'll be fascinating, considering the fact that i've always watched this kind of stuff on TV. :D How odd, cause i'm a catholic and all.

Anyway, i'd like to call this a revelent post.

But then again, you probably wouldnt care. Hahah. Touche.
I want to watch 9.
It looks so sci-fi and strange. :D Tim Burton is awesomeee.

Okay, i'd like to go to bed, but it's like 9.02. I think i have some homework though, is it due tomorrow? Goshhh.

Okay, ttfn.
xxxx

No comments: